Character name(s): john "hornet"

Civilian name: johnstone

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes , i was banned once for an unknown reason , when i asked i was told that when i was afk i may have caused a crash , mic spam for playing a 2 second clip of a guy saying hey dj
2 RDM warnings and an NLR warning (i did not know about the 5 minuet rule of not returning to where you died)
all of these were received when i did not quiet understand the rules of the game. i now take this game seriously and have no intention of having anymore negative interaction.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- , not many people play captain anymore , especially after around 9 oclock , but a lot of people play gensec , not to mention nobody plays researcher to credit anybody , the gensec do not have a captain to give them orders or to post up anywhere , i understand the procedures of a captain , i have watched over many trainings to understand what to do when training people for RRT and HWL , i know the procedures of a sweep and who to ask for authentication if the required job is flagged on

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-i have watched over captains like maksim enigma and satchel boy , i have taken advice from captains and learnt as much as i can about the job , i take this game seriously now and believe i could be a good captain

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
being the foundation of gensec , supporting and helping gensec to assure each cadet , officer and seargent know what they are doing , wether its posting up at certain parts of Dblock or general questions they may have. being able to form RRT up and make sure they are helping at all times security captain has final say over an autharisation UNLESS the decision is overruled by a chief of security or CL 5+ personnel

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

John "Hornet" was born in a tough environment , growing up in the poor parts of liverpool , he was faced with the option to fend for himself or give up. john chose to fight , he would constantly train his stamina an strength , pushing himself to the limit he defended kids around him. he had always been driven by a sense of duty and a desire to protect others. As a child, he admired his father, a dedicated police officer who upheld the values of justice and safeguarding the community. John aspired to follow in his father's footsteps, aspiring to make a difference in the world.

After graduating from college with a degree in Criminal Justice, John joined the local police force. His exemplary physical abilities and sharp intellect quickly earned him a place in the SWAT team. As a SWAT officer, he faced dangerous situations head-on, rescuing hostages, apprehending criminals, and dealing with high-risk incidents. He thrived in this challenging environment, always placing the safety of others above his own.

One day, while attending a law enforcement conference, John encountered a mysterious figure. The individual introduced himself as an operative from a covert organization known as the SCP Foundation. Intrigued, John listened to the operative's explanation of the Foundation's mission - securing and containing anomalous objects and entities that defied scientific understanding.

As the operative shared tales of the unexplained and the dangers these anomalies posed, John's interest grew. He recognized that his skills as a SWAT officer, coupled with his unwavering dedication to protecting the innocent, could be invaluable in dealing with the extraordinary challenges presented by the SCP Foundation.

The operative, impressed by John's fearlessness and commitment to duty, handed him an application for the position of Security Captain within the SCP Foundation. The role would entail overseeing the protection and containment of some of the world's most dangerous anomalies. Though John had never heard of such an organization before, he sensed that this was an opportunity to take his commitment to safeguarding others to an entirely new level.
thanks for reading this if you did

Last edited:

johnstone 36

Jul 9, 2023
rushed app? because my (diagnosed) adhd filled brain off meds is not gonna let me sit here for hours on time typing

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
- Support
- Poor app
- Don't ever recall seeing you
- Clearly cannot handle criticism, unsure if he could stay professional on-duty

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
-Support

-Bad Application
-No interactions (good enough to remember at least)
-More than likely AI generated lore (half admitted to it)
-No CL4 experience

johnstone 36

Jul 9, 2023
just realised how on any application nobody will help or give tips on how an application should be but instead there is people saying no interactions , i have never seen you in game either let alone chat for that matter , this isnt me being angry posting a reply this is me just pointing out how nobody will help with anything ,whatever its obvious im getting denied so i would of used help or tips for another app in wich i may apply in a couple months but no , no help

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
just realised how on any application nobody will help or give tips on how an application should be but instead there is people saying no interactions , i have never seen you in game either let alone chat for that matter , this isnt me being angry posting a reply this is me just pointing out how nobody will help with anything ,whatever its obvious im getting denied so i would of used help or tips for another app in wich i may apply in a couple months but no , no help
Firstly, the application is an eye sore. Get better formatting and re-write it with better grammar.
Secondly, don't use AI to write your lore, regardless if it was 4am. Also, don't rush applications at 4am.
Third, get better known with the community. Interact with gensec more. Talk with people more.

johnstone 36

Jul 9, 2023
Firstly, the application is an eye sore. Get better formatting and re-write it with better grammar.
Secondly, don't use AI to write your lore, regardless if it was 4am. Also, don't rush applications at 4am.
Third, get better known with the community. Interact with gensec more. Talk with people more.
rhanks you , sorry if we got onto a bad start , i havent been online recently due to a couple of reasons but thank you for the advice

Reactions: Jamal Dingle

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Denied

Hello Mr. John

Thank you for applying for the Captain position. We deeply appreciate your interest in joining our team. However, after careful consideration of your application we have decided to deny your application. We appreciate the time and effort you have put into your application and wish you the best of luck in future endeavours.

You may contact myself on discord if you wish to know the reason for your denial

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Caeden.

Status
Not open for further replies.