Held
CI-Beta
MTF B-1 SPC
MTF O-1 CPL
MTF E-11 CPL
Internal Affairs Ambassador
UNGOC SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 3 warnings: one for NRP, one for Bodyblocking and one for RDM.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I love playing on this server and roleplaying and making RP fun for others. I am active on both the GMod server and discord server. I have a good understanding of the rules, as I have never been banned and I only have a few warnings. I'm an approachable and friendly person and I love writing and creating documents. I have experience in leading and administrative work, especially as CL4, as I held the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador previously. I know about the daily affairs of O5 and what they have to do, since I met with them in Floor 3 almost daily when I was part of O-1 and when O-1 bunks were located in Floor 3.

I have been playing Serious RP servers on GMod for years at this point, so I understand how to RP and what makes an RP situation fun for all sides involved. I have been playing on the server since the first day of beta, so I have an extensive understanding of all the RP that goes on in the site and on surface, as I also have experience playing both GOI's. I know a lot about the lore of the SCP universe, since I enjoy reading articles on the SCP wiki and take a lot of inspiration for lore documents and such from there.

I am willing to contribute the time, effort and dedication to better the Foundation and the server in general. I am aware of and have a good understanding of the Foundation Legal Codex and the various other site policies.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
As a CL4 position, the main responsibility of Overseer Assistants is to maintain good roleplay and make RP fun for everyone involved. This also includes acting professional at all times, OOC and IC, and to consider the health of the server before any other aspect when making a decision.

Overseer Assistants are the representatives of the O5 Council, and thus must always remain professional. If you commit misconduct or act unprofessional as an Overseer Assistant, it could leave a bad outlook or image on the O5 Council themselves, as you represent them.

Overseer Assistants have the authority to act under the orders of the O5 Council, having the second highest authority in the chain-of-command of the site while doing so. If they are not under orders from the O5 Council, Overseer Assistants have more authority than any other junior CL4 position. However, with this authority also comes responsibility, as you mustn't ever abuse your powers or power trip, since it makes roleplay unfun for others.

Overseer Assistants also hold the responsibility of handing out orders to MTF Alpha-1 whilst under orders from the O5 Council. Assistants do not have the ability to order MTF Alpha-1 by their own authority, however they may ask for help from them whilst performing their duties.

Overseer Assistants are responsible for authorising Advanced Armoury usage, if they are the highest-ranking person on site at that time.

Overseer Assistants must have extensive knowledge of the Foundation Legal Codex and other policies and rules that are in place. Overseer Assistants don't necessarily enforce these rules themselves unless ordered to by the O5 Council, but they can order arrests for violations of these rules.

Overseer Assistants are the main line of communication between the O5 Council and the rest of the site. Assistants are expected to communicate with the O5 Council and report on the day-to-day events and occurrences that happen on site. Overseer Assistants are expected to uphold the Foundation's core values and to make sure that every other Foundation member does as well.

Overseer Assistants should also be able to navigate Floor 3 and manage all the systems inside if it is needed. Overseer Assistants are expected to create good and fun roleplay, whether that be something more active and engaging like organising and conducting a department inspection, or something more passive like roleplaying that your character has a bad habit or an addiction and the medical department is helping him overcome it.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[Welcome to SCiPNET direct access terminal. Please enter command.]
login

[Please enter user authentication.]
O5-5 | IWILLNOTFADE

[WARNING: Impersonating a member of the ██ ███████ is punishable by immediate termination. Failure to authenticate will result in deployment of Mobile Task Force ███████. Do you wish to continue?]
continue

[Does the black moon howl?]
The hound of hell has three heads.

[Identity confirmed. Please enter command.]
access dossier 76238

[Thank you. The time and date of your access to this file has been logged and reported to the Records And Information Security Administration.]

[Access File]

Please bear in mind that English is not my first language, so I apologise for any grammar mistakes I may have made in this application.

Last edited:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
The question, you claim you used to be an ambassador can you explain more? I don't see you in the discharge log

Dragos587

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
The question, you claim you used to be an ambassador can you explain more? I don't see you in the discharge log
I was promoted to Ambassador around January 2022 or earlier, I don't remember the exact date, when it was an internal promotion given by the director, not an application how it is today, and there likely weren't any logs at that time

My name was also different back then (Dragos M.)

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
I was promoted to Ambassador around January 2022 or earlier, I don't remember the exact date when it was an internal promotion given by the director, not an application how it is today, and there likely weren't any logs at that time

My name was also different back then (Dragos M.)
Ahh makes sense

Reactions: Dragos587

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
Overseer Assistants also hold the responsibility of handing out orders to MTF Alpha-1
OSAs do not order A-1. They can ask for help and A-1 should assist them, or if they are under orders from O5 then they are able to order them but generally OSAs shouldn't be doing this. This may have changed since I left however but it was this way for at least a year.

Overall though, +Support

Reactions: Dragos587

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
+ Support

Haven't played on the server seriously for a while, but from back when I did, this guy knew how to get stuff done. Can't comment on your TS3 activity, but judging by your Steam activity, you're active on the server. Best of luck with your application, you'd be a good fit as an Overseer Assistant (Site Administration is still better though ?).

• Haha
Reactions: Lynx

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello @Dragos587,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.