[UK] Shadow's Intelligence Ambassador Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Aug 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185133649
Discord name
: Shadow™#7063
For how long have you played on CG SCP
: 1,398,420 seconds, been playing since early July.
In what country are you located?
: Hungary
Time zone
: GMT+2
Character name(s)
: Ronald Chapman, Freddy Broadhurst ( CI, I don't use it. )
Civilian name
: Fox Pluto
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
: SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?
: Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF NU-7 CPL
(+IA,Intel,096 WL )

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only two warnings, these being:
1. FailRP - Drinking bleach while cuffed
2. Basecamping

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?

I wish to help the Directors with reviving Intelligence, since it's somewhat "dead" currently. You might see one or two Intel Agents & Ambassadors on, but it's not like a few months before, where Intel was actually extremely active. I also wish to gain CL4 Experience, so I may be more knowledgeable and understanding of how CL4 Personnel are expected to work. I also mostly play NU-7, So I already love to be involved with everything that's surface related, but ( in my opinion ) Intelligence is obviously more involved than any other role currently on the server from the foundations standpoint.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:

Due to me reading quite a lot of tales and hubs, I think my knowledge of GOIs would make me quite suitable for Intelligence Ambassador. I've only played as Intel Agent before I joined NU-7, So I'm fairly certain I have a good understanding of how it's supposed to operate. Me getting into NU-7 Only improved my understanding of Surface operations, and roleplay related to the surface. My activity would probably be a great point to bring up, since most of the time I'm on, I hardly see any Intelligence Ambassadors ( or Agents, sadly ) on site, even though CI and GOC are extremely active, therefore Intelligence is needed most of the time. At these times, I would gladly act for negotiations, or anything else that is related with the surface.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

Sadly I haven't written that many documents, and actually haven't submitted any of them. However, this will of course change if I'm accepted. The reasons for me not writing any documents are quite simple: I like actually acting, instead of hiding in a corner for an hour or so and writing ten pages. Of course I will do this as an Ambassador if needed, but since it wasn't really needed in my previous "roles", I haven't really written any.

A good document must have:

Great grammar and spelling.
This, in my opinion, isn't that important as the other parts. A few spelling mistakes makes a document look realistic and adds to the roleplay element of documents.

Formatting.
One of the most important parts of a document. No one is going to read a block of text if it's not split up into segments.

Detail.
Detail is the most important element of a document in my opinion. Just leaving a single name out of a document could make the entire thing a mess, therefore every single detail must be cautiously written down.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:

Training of new Intelligence Agents.
One of the most significant roles of an Ambassador. You must train new agents, so the department can be shining and active.

Document creation.
Ambassadors need to create protocols, department rules and everything else that the department needs.

Negotiations:
Negotiations are always needed with GOIs. Maybe it's a hostage situation, maybe a GOI got their hands on one of our objects, Intel needs to successfully negotiate, and get the item in question back.

Assisting and leading of surface operations.
Maybe it's an Agent who got their hands on a disguise with the corresponding keycard, maybe it's a Mobile Task Force asking for assistance. Whatever the case is, an ambassador must plan and delegate agents to assist with every surface operation that could use the Intelligence Departments hand in it.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Fox"
Name: Ronald Chapman

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 1985.07.17

Ronald was born in 1985 on the 17th of July to a loving family.
His childhood was nothing of interest, making friends throughout the years, passing elementary school with excellent grades, and dreaming of becoming a spy of some sorts. His parents thought these were childish "dreams" nothing else. However, Ronald was dedicated. Even at the young age of twelve he read books and documentary films of how spies operated. From the age of 14, his father, who served in the military thought Ronald how to handle a weapon. They would frequently go on hunting trips together, which would bring great happiness to Ronald.
After passing middle school and high school with flying colors, he'd join the military at the age of 18.

After Ronald passed basic training at Froth Hunter Liggett, he'd slowly but surely make his way towards joining Military Intelligence. But first, he had to help his country in the Iraq War. Due to the unspeakable acts that happened on 2001/09/11, The war on terror has been started. And since Ronald was old enough to understand what this meant, he gladly signed up. He was stationed at FOB Sykes and followed every command he was ever given until 2006, when he got permission to go on leave and see his family back in the states.
He received further training at Fort Huachuca at the U.S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence.
After travelling back to Iraq until 2008, he came back to the States after some deliberation about joining the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

After joining the FBI, Ronald proceeded up in the ranks, working on several operations, helping out several agents under him, and working through several offices, reaching the rank of Supervisory Special Agent at the age of thirty-five.

Waking up on 2020.03.01, Ronald didn't think this would be a special day. He got into his car, and drove to his office. Arriving twenty minutes early always fit Ronald very well. He'd park his car, swipe his card, and head into his office. However, when he would open his computer, there would be a notification of an email that was sent to him. . .

After joining The Foundation, Ronald embarked on his new role as an Intelligence Agent. Gathering intelligence about Groups of Interests, Persons of Interests, and anything that could be useful to the Foundation. After years of being observed by his higher ups, he was transferred to Site 56 in Pinewood, Canada to continue his journey as an Intelligence Ambassador.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Hello Ronald Chapman: The community and the intelligence department appreciate your time and effort in expressing interest in the intelligence department. The intelligence department decided to welcome you to the intelligence team because of your remarkable leadership talents and performance, which are beyond praise, and because you went above and beyond as an agent to carry out tasks expected of an ambassador. Your commitment to effectively mentor new agents and your professional use of closed communication speak volumes about your suitability for the position. Considering everything, welcome to the team. Your expectations have skyrocketed, but don't worry—we'll tell you what they are. In addition, benefits will be provided to help compensate for the additional expenditure.

CONTACT ME TO RECIEVE YOUR INTERVIEW AND GOODLUCK!
Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.