Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all white-listed, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LCPL 'Lock'

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1 RDM, being a Guard and in a Riot, situation killed a d Class [2021]
- 1 Ban was handed out but removed after a Talk with the handling Staff. [2021]

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am interested in joining the CL4 - Site Admin jobs as I always see them walking around and would like to see an administrative job from the other side, I also wish to collect experience in the field of CL4 personnel and I was told that Advisor or Ex-Researcher is a good start. The post gives me possible new Pac3 ideas that focus more on an office job. Since the D-Worker stuff I had running ended I have a new slot open for role-playing a passive RP heavy class.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I am calm and collected, straight and very honest. Seeking to calm down situations and organize them into simple terms that people can work with, I believe you can work with me in many team and group settings. I know my way around document and information creation, photoshop and other tools to create tapes are also familiar to me.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
To create the backbone of the organisation of the Facility. Check-in on Codes 1 to 5 and approve items/documents. It is also in their toolset to supervise/spectate ongoing events to make sure that all goes to planning and that no resources are wasted. The main focus should be placed on safety and the fluid function of all facility sections.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I created a new file on him that looks better than just plain text, have a look. (22.05.2022)
Warning, New File found in Database.
-Displaying File-

FILE
As always thank you for reading,
Lock/Neko

Last edited:

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Not gonna leave feedback until I get the chance to have a chat with you about the Site Advisor position. I'm free all day tomorrow (22/05/22) so just send me a message and we can talk about it in game :)

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

The council are in agreeance that you are not ready to take on the Site Advisor position. This is due to your recent return to sthe community. I recommend getting known and getting CL4 Experience.

You may re-apply in 1 week.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'​

Status
Not open for further replies.