(UK) 'Simon "Chimera" Wester' Exec Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138107585
Discord name: Simmoun#4774
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for a year and I've got 460 hours on the server
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): 'Simon "Chimera" Wester' People go by Chimera
Civilian name:Simon Wester
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-- SCP-096 ,Holding E-11 LCPL , Holding Ci TEU-LCPL was before Ci Gamma , Was Nu-7 SPC I believe , Currently IA and Former DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-- Yes I've gotten a ban for MRDM and the reason why is because when ERT was released and Nerve gas aswell I threw one that landed in a crowd that resulted in me getting a ban for 2 weeks since Idid not know it damaged personnel
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I really feel like being able to do test on CL4 SCPs but also being able to perform other tests such as Crosstesting with the help of E-11 or other MTF I also enjoy being able to help people that are under my Clearence and I feel like Exec researchers are really good at doing just that and I feel like i would enjoy my time as an Exec researcher , I also feel like I have to get some more experience with a CL4 and I feel like this could be a start
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I would say my ability to be in Charge is what makes me able to be a Exec Researcher and my ability to work with my fellow personnel but also working with researchers since I've helped some Jr. Researchers before with their first tests, I also have alot of experience of the SCPs but also know my ways through the Site and I have actually learnt the new HCZ (After alot of hours spent there lol) and I feel like this is both a Security Precausion but also good for tests
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-- I've Written my fair share of Incident Reports and Research Documents while working as an Agent and Researcher and I can't really place a number on it, But I would say the thing that makes a Document stand out and make it good is the structure and the amount of Information a person has put in an Document since the amount of information is irrelevant if a person can describe it in a perfect way.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Every Executive Researchers have their own job based on what they focus on if its on helping new Researchers but also doing their own tests but they also do tests based on their orders they have gotten even if that is to join in a test or perform a Crosstest on SCPs, But they are also in Charge for taking care of their fellow Researchers making sure the tests are Efficient and productive and are actually good tests, They also work for the Department Director of Researcher and follows their orders. They also look over tests to make sure to teach researchers the right ways of Testing if there is any wrong points of the researcher, We also grade documents made by the researchers and other than that we make sure none of our personnel in the research department doesn't break the site codex and other than that we make sure that we are professional when people are nearby
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Simon "Chimera" Wester grew up in a small town around Stockholm with his parents and younger sister. From an early age, Simon displayed exceptional intelligence and a natural curiosity about the world around him. He would spend hours reading books and asking questions that often left his parents astounded. However, Simons thirst for knowledge often made him feel like an outsider among his family and friends. As Simon grew older his passion for mysteries and uncovering the truth only intensified. He pursued higher education in various fields, including mathematics, physics, and computer science. His exceptional academic achievements caught the attention of an organization known as the SCP-Foundation which worked with Securing, Containing and Protecting secret anomalies from the outside world. Simon was not sure if he would take the job or not until a car accident with his family happened this lead to the passing of his family, leaving him alone in the world, Simon made up his mind to join the Organization not knowing what was waiting for him. He got to the Organization and got trained both by Physical training but was also put in mental situations to be able to handle the Anomalies he was about to face. He got a job as a Cadet and worked his way up to becoming an MTF Soldier and after an Incident with SCP-████ Simon got the nickname Chimera from the Greek mythology when he managed to Pacify an Anomaly alone since Chimera was said to do the impossible, Simon got noticed by his knowledge for the Foundation and landed himself a job as an Agent working for the IA and is currently working to accomplish more in the SCP Foundation...

Last edited:

Rito Munro Fraser

May 14, 2023
Denmark
+/- Neutral
+ Cool guy
+ Never had any issue with you

- Haven't personally seen you much on research
- Would need to know amount of excellent documents

Hey there, while I've given you a +/- Neutral support, your amount of Excellent documents could easily turn this into a +Support.
I went into the logs and checked to see if I could find any, however nothing came up. That is not to say that you have no excellent documents, since you mentioned having played for around a year, and our logs do not go that far back. If you could provide any examples of excellent-graded documents you've written, this would be a +Support.

Reactions: Corz "Crusader"

Deleted member 3942

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Directors of Research.

Greetings, @Simon Wester

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Director of Research,
Dr. Engallagher Ludenberg

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Corz "Crusader"
Status
Not open for further replies.