Do you have a mic?:
Yes​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096
- Epsilon-11 Private (Resigned)
- Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FearRP, Old one when I was new.
- FailRP, Raiding with MC&D, I was considering it a infiltration but got warned.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
EXPERIENCE & INTERACTIONSKNOWLEDGE PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTATION RELIABILITY

I have plenty of experience with ethics and what they do due to interacting with them for the past few weeks. This does involve some good & some bad interactions that I have learnt from.
I'm aware of the ethical guidelines and what makes a excellent document due to my hundreds of hours on researcher and executive researcher. Therefor I would be able to identify a good test before passing it onto ethics.Due to previous experience I am mostly aware of what is a CoC or CoE violation, if need be I am willing to reread the entire documents regarding both. This would classify me as extremally professional, if the need be.I am able to format documents extremally well due to my previous experiences as executive researcher. This is present due to my 8+ excellent documents, 4 of them were over 10 pages long.I would like to consider myself reliable, when a job needs to be done well, I feel like I would be able to perform it at an amazing rate. This is due to knowing many protocols as well as being able to being patient when it comes to performing tasks. I am able to be convincing if the need be.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
MESSENGERJUDGEMENT TASKSDEPARTMENT REVIEWS

To gather data for ethics before they interact with someone. EG looking over someone's document before passing it onto ethics, this can involve a researcher asking to perform a test, or a cadet wanting to change something major about the site or the procedures. Essentially becoming the messenger for Ethics.
To judge whether something was or was not ethical. This is reinforced by Internal Affairs, but ethics assistant are able to help judge if a certain scenario can be considered ethical or not. This requires having an amazing moral compass which will be right in most cases.Execute the ethics committee orders properly and adequately. This is extremally important as ethics do not leave Floor 3 as it is extremally dangerous for them, assistant's job is to perform tasks that might put them at risk due to kidnapping and murder.Perform interviews to determine which departments need improving and if there were any codes broken by site personnel. If there were contact the committee and try to gather more information on the situation in order to lead to a positive return.

LORE:

DATA BASE LOOKUP: Simon Psychic
... SEARCHING FOR DATA BASE ...
... DATA BASE FOUND ...
... LOADING DATA BASE ...​
BIRTH NAME
SIMON [REDACTED]
NAME CHANGED ON 23/09/[REDACTED] DUE TO "PERSONAL REASONS".​
BORN ON THE 11TH OF FEBUARY [REDACTED]
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
SINGLE
ALL FAMILY DECEASED DUE TO ANOMALOUS EVENTS
POSSIBLE GOI AFFILIATIONS
NONE​
DEGREES
PSYCHOLOGY
COMPUTER SCIENCE
BUSINESS​

-= LOADING BODY CAMERA TRANSCRIPT=-
TRANSCRIPT WRITTEN BY: AI GENERATED

TIME OF INTERACTION - 13:23 TO 13:24
LOCATION OF INTERACTION - DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH OFFICE
BODY CAMERA OF O-1 PVT "MACCA"

[Knocking]
O-1 PVT "MACCA" | "Simon open the door immediately."
[Mechanical Door Opening]
Simon Psychic | "How can I help you?"
[Simon in distress, cloth rustling]

TIME OF INTERACTION - 13:29 TO 13:37
LOCATION OF INTERACTION - FLOOR 3, O-1 BUNKS
BODY CAMERA OF O-1 PVT "MACCA"

Simon Psychic | "WHAT DID I DO? PLEASE NO! PLEASE!"
??? | "Please Calm Down, Simon"
[Cloth rustling]
Simon Psychic | "Oh, sorry about that. I thought something worse was happening."
??? | "Understandable, I'm sorry for the crude method used. We needed you swiftly"
Simon Psychic | "It's fine, could you take the restraints off me at least. It's irritating my skin."
[Rope being cut]
Simon Psychic | "Cheers. Anyway, what did you need me for?"
??? | "Do you know who I am?"
Simon Psychic | "Not really, no."
??? | "Good. Anyhow, would you be interested in becoming an assistant of the ethics committee?"
Simon Psychic | "Fuck it."

-= BODY CAMERA RESET =-

Last edited:

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
+Support
Simon is a great dude, really friendly, approachable, and has CL4 experience. I believe that Simon is perfect for this job due to his great speaking skills, friendliness and willingness to help. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Simon

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
+ Support
- Friendly
- Mature
- Good app
- Only good interactions
- Has the skills for the job
- CL4 Experience

Good luck Simon!!

• Love
Reactions: Simon

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Simon's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee has decided to deny your application this time. We feel you need to improve the way you approach situations like the incident with Sigma-1 and weapons. Please learn from that and reapply after the cooldown period has expired.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

For further feedback, Contact me directly on Discord/Teamspeak.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Director​

Status
Not open for further replies.