Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Robin L. Bobbin'
Civilian name: Marco Martines
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for Minor RDM, because I killed someone when I was stuck inside of him.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?: One reason is because I would love to walk around, making sure the facility is in it's best state, and that it can function properly.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: When I need to be, I am very serious and respectful, as well as formal.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: Site Administration are here to oversee the sight, walking around and making sure that it is in working order.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: Robin's dad and mother were both Sr. Researchers due to them both being very intellegent, as he did join the ScD, as a Jr. Researcher he climbed the ranks, his mother and father dying due to a containment breach of SCP-076-2, so he was even more dedicated to getting a higher rank, making sure things like this never happened again, he then was set on becoming a Site Director to insure 1.) The safety of the site. 2.) To make sure containment breaches never happen ever again. As of now he went onto the SCiPNet, and submitted a document of why he should be a Site Advisor and submits it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (124).png
    Screenshot (124).png
    561.1 KB · Views: 21

PeepoBumble

Nov 19, 2022
-support
it's not even been 24hr and you are already posting in game that ur app is not even accepted yet, if you don't have the patience then it's a no for me.

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
- Support
- Near to none in-game interactions
- Application isn't very detailed
- Most questions answered very poorly
- Fairly unexperienced
- With your current total level, I am to believe you have not been playing for 1 year or over

- I would suggest getting a bit more experience within the server and get to know the players a bit more, however I wish you the best of luck on your application.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @TheSCPAddict001 , Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
P.S. Site-65 has not even been operational for this length of time. Please report to the nearest medical team immediately.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.