Discord name: marcm__
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For a week now, see Age: 22
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Skinner Verdane
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Q: What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

A:
Q: List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

A: MTF E-11 SPC (Holding), CI-Alpha (Holding)

Q: Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received a few warnings (one ban that is false), you can view them here.
Most of these warnings are for failing to properly adhere by server rules, I am willing to completly understand & repent any and all kind of errors I have made in the past and also in today's time.

A:
Q: What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I think I am suitable for SCP-096 & worthy of the position because I love to roleplay as SCPs and engage with others to be able to offer good rp, while I am still in a learning phase of how Garry's Mod RP really works, I am quite in touch with the amount of creativity I can serve to roleplay aswell as to how I paint stories for the backstory of my characters. I am a very good writer & independent roleplayer and I think I would make a very good candidate for this position while fully agreeing to the removal & possible punishment within this position if it were to be abused. Thus I mark my full acknowledgment & understanding to what I am applying & qualifying for.

Q: What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

A: When pacified, SCP-096 is neutral & cannot control itself nor it's limbs, even with a containment beam, SCP-096 will be completly frozen (along with the impairement of movement from the SCP restraints). SCP-096 cannot move nor interact with anyone when pacified, and he will usually have a bucket on to further prevent movement.

Q: When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

A: When breached, SCP-096 can head down straight to D-Block ONLY if a host (moreover known SCP-096-1) has seen SCP-096's face by any means (with the picture that actually triggers him). Unless that is not apparent, SCP-096 will have to remain in his cell sat peacefully or move for 60 seconds then sit down until disturbed (moreover shot or triggered by someone).

Q: How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

A: As per MTF (mostly E-11) the way that the recontainment process of SCP-096 should undergo has to be the following:

- SCP-096 must first kill all hosts (SCP-096-1, SCP-096-2 and so on) and then sit down without disturbance.
- Once ready, an MTF member can approach SCP-096 with scramble system goggles while not looking directly at SCP-096's face to prevent rapid hume loss on the scramble system & quickly place a bucket on his head. Buckets can be found in any bathroom from LCZ to EZ or near reactor).
- When the bucket is placed, SCP-096 will be unable to trigger to kill anyone that sees him due to his face being blocked, he then can be beamed and cuffed by an MTF unit & sent directly back to his cell with other MTF units supervising. (Note: SCP-096 can still have a picture of his somewhere, if it is viewed, the bucket will not prevent SCP-096 from heading straight to the new host. Thus it is crucial that the picture is destroyed if spotted by an MTF unit with scramble goggles).

- Once sent back in his cell accordingly, he will then be marked as recontained.

Last edited:

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to write an 096 application/whitelist. While Your application is really well. I see it fit to deny your application due to your active warning history. As well as having an active warning from just a few days ago. You are free to reapply in 2 weeks with the same application you had posted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.