Not open for further replies.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Leon Edwards
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Age: 22
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Skinner Verdane - MTF E-11 SPC (Holding)
Chaos name (include your rank): Martin Guzmen - CI-Alpha (Holding)
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:560896223
Discord ID (name#0000): marcm__
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, this is my first.

Q: Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

A: I have received only 2 warnings, and they are the following

- One warning on Monday, August 21, 2023 at 15:37:29 (GMT) for "fearRP"
- Another warning on Friday, September 1, 2023 at 02:02:03 (GMT) for "FailRP"

I strongly believe that these warnings were all on my behalf & on my own fault, I am trying my hardest to keep a clean record & ensure that I shall not be viewed as a "repeated offender" or "bad roleplayer" as I am none of these and I truly stand for that.

Here's a screenshot if needed:
Q: Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?

A: Yes, I withheld a few staff positions on GTARP servers however for GMod it's a brand new experience field to me which is the main reason why I've been wanting to try out for staff in my first gmod server that I have many hours on. As for what positions I have held, I will not name communities (due to the rules of this application), I have held a Senior Administrator position on a GTARP server for almost a year and I've also held a Moderator position on another GTARP server for about 3 - 4 months, I was very active & relied mostly on my efficiency & workflow to better the server ambience aswell as to give myself a great image for all new players.

Here you can see proof on the servers I am still in:
Q: Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

A: Yes, I have always been looking at serious roleplay communities & their goals. I've always strived to do serious & comically interesting but realistic rp due to the fact that it's quite interesting to expand & really gets me to see what the limits of my RP ideas are. I'm a pretty creative individual, so I like to really take my time & effort into writing lore, stories & scenarios for future RP and such, I think it's a vital component of roleplay that really just enhances all my experiences & encounters with others while in RP.

Q: How many hours can you be on everyday?:

A: It depends, when I'm not working I usually do 3 - 7 hours per day and on certain days I may only be able to do 1 - 2. Sometimes I am also away from my PC so that would mean I wouldn't be able to do any. But overall, I am very active for this server and I am willing to represent myself & undergo staff duties at all times when avaliable & at range of my PC.

Q: Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

A: I would like to become a Moderator for your server because I believe I'd make a strong, competent & skillful candidate for your recruitment process into the Staff Team, I am very active & willing to experience new things meaning I'd be ready to partake in whatever is needed to maintain the crucial & core assets of the server & it's fine care for roleplay aswell as it's guidelines that are established & enforced everyday. I also want to become a moderator for your server because I am very mature & independant on professionalism & all criterias that would suit a Staff Member in the topic of Maturity.

Q: What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

A: As stated in the paragraph above, I believe I would be able to help you guys with the essential assets of guidelines & roleplay, ensuring that I enforce them on a daily basis & keep myself up to date with whatever changes may be needed. I am also very unbiased & totally professional when it comes to punishments, meaning that I would not let anything get past the way of any Punishment Guidelines that would be needed in order to punish someone, I would not do it differently for someone like my friend, or a member that I know and so on. I believe this is a crucial step to becoming a good Staff Member & not leaving behind a mark of "Corrupt Admin" or "Biased Punishments". I think I am somewhat special & more competent over other applications although I do not hold or have held as many positions as other members of this community, However I strongly believe that with my mindset and skillset, I would be able to set ground standards to my staff duties & be able to shape the server guidelines & roleplay in a fine and established manner. This means that I would be ready to partake in duties that would demand my upmost respect towards others, my upmost professional & care towards others and so on, making me stand over other applicants.

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
+support
-Good Application
-Not many warns

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
At this time I will be giving you a -Support however this has to be the best application I have personally ever seen and full credit to you for that.

- Low interactions/None outside of sits

As you know you received another warn today from myself. Which calls into question your knowledge of the rules, and three active warns is a fair bit for a staff member. Also as I discussed with you, I dont know if you would practically be able to be staff due to your connection. You disconnected for five minutes four times during one sit. This was fine for me personally but if you were taking the sit it'd be different.

I honestly think you'd be a lot better transferring yourself to US if you want to become staff for that reason.

Either way, good luck!

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
-Support

Active warns
Low interaction amount
Disconnected 4 times in one sit

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Skinner

First thank you for making an Application.

I will give you a -Support for the following things.

- Bad/negative Interactions.
- Active warns.
- Rule knowledge

One important issue I need to bring to your attention is that you have received two verbal warnings recently - one for severe toxicity and another for job switching. This indicates that you may not have sufficient knowledge of the rules and your maturity level may not be up to par yet.

Regardless of my verdict, I wish you the best of luck.
Sincerely,
Holland.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Hey @Skinner

First thank you for making an Application.

I will give you a -Support for the following things.

- Bad/negative Interactions.
- Active warns.
- Rule knowledge

One important issue I need to bring to your attention is that you have received two verbal warnings recently - one for severe toxicity and another for job switching. This indicates that you may not have sufficient knowledge of the rules and your maturity level may not be up to par yet.

Regardless of my verdict, I wish you the best of luck.
Sincerely,
Holland.
Well i'd be happy to tell you that this was delt with accordingly about a week or two ago and it was never up to my maturity but rather my knowlege of the server rules. Appreciate the verdict though ?

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Skinner,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community, With this it would be challenging to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people ooc, and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply. Along with this, many members of our staff team have brought up that on separate occasions and have been given verbal warnings for different things showing you are not yet fully acquainted with the rules on our server.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.