[UK] 'Slash' Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

Dec 18, 2021
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:41248711
Discord Nameチーフ#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCPSince November or December 2021, and overall about 6 weeks of playtime on the server. I stopped playing from mid February until August for issues in my personal life.
Age19
In what country are you locatedNorthern Ireland
Time zoneBST/GMT
Character Name(s)MTF E-11 SGT "Slash" [DS-5]
Sr. Researcher Dr. Cheif
Ethics Assistant 'Slash'
Civilian CharactersI'm not sure, I don't play civvie very often. It usually changes depending on what I'm doing, but most recently it was just Ranger Slash.
What server are you applying forSCP-RP UK
Do you have a micYeah I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF E-11 SGT (holding)
CI-B (held)
Executive Researcher (held)
SCP-096 (holding)
Ethics Assistant (holding)
Internal Affairs (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Not for a very long time (at least since February), and I don't remember what they would have been. It was never intentional rule breaking though, I can assure you :)

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

Honestly, to begin with, I know that I am capable of performing well in this role.
To begin with, over the last week, I have been playing mainly as an Ethics Committee Assistant, and during this time, I often find that I am either the only SA-Equivalent rank online, and am doing what I believe would be worthy of the role.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

As I said before, I have been taking part in the roles of Site Administration over the past week, and I believe that I am doing so in a good way.
Not only do I have ties and friendships with people from most MTF Regiments, I also like to think that we all have enough mutual respect to work together well, and as such I believe that makes me a great suit to be working in a position such as Site Administration, because nobody wants to receive orders from people they don't respect.

Beyond my interpersonal relationships, I believe my ability to plan and give orders are second to none.
I am currently a SGT in the E-11, and a Drill Sgt within the squadrons. Due to this, I have learned how to effectively deal with almost all emergencies on site, and I know exactly where and how things should look during emergencies. This is information that can only be gained from experience, and I believe this experience that I have is very valuable.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

The responsibilities of Site Administration are as follows;
- Oversee site activity
- Direct personnel on site
- Give orders during emergencies
- Act as a link between O5/Ethics and the rest of the site staff
- Monitor departments and regiments within the facility
- Monitor GOI's and situations outside of the facility

Some of the most common activities of Site Administration that is seen on the server would be Crisis Response, which would be during Code 5's when AA needs to be authorised, or during Code Blacks, Site Administration will often be directing and guiding the site personnel on where to go.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-- FACILITY ANNOUNCEMENT --

$ -- Mobile Task Force : Epsilon-11 - Nine tailed fox
$ -- Recruitment Announcement
$ -- Contact DS-4 'Slash' for further instructions...............

As a Drill Sgt for the E-11 MTF, Slash learned how to be as effective as possible when dealing with people. Not everyone he worked with was the brightest of the bunch, he knew that. So he had to learn how to give orders.
Amongst all of his time in E-11, he became very good at what he did. Nobody messed around unless he said they could, and when Slash gives orders, they got followed through to the letter.
But that's all it was. Vague bragging rights, to tell people when he wanted something in return.
In reality, he could be reaching greater. Higher. His potential hasn't been reached yet.

**Apply today! Site Administration**
Are you looking for a less combat oriented position?
Are you an MTF Ex-Operative, who can't work in the field anymore?
Look no further! Apply for a position within Site Administration!
Looking for experienced, well trained staff to take a position of responsibility in the foundation!
Will you apply?

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to all who applied :)

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support/=Neutral
Hello Slash, I have decided to support your application after the brief talk we had the other day. You have demonstrated an understanding of the requirements needed for site administration. Additionally, I do recognize that you are an active ethics committee assistant which is always a plus. My concerns regarding this application stem from the rather short reasons for applying and the lackluster lore which you provided. I do believe that if you were awarded the position these issues could be addressed and ironed out rather easily.
Good luck.

Reactions: Slash

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+Support
- Professional
- Nice bloke
- Knows what to do
- Responsible

GOOD LUCK! :D

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
O5.png

Application Accepted

Greetings @Cheif420, after investigation the council has decided as a collective to accept your application.

To continue in process, please speak to myself or O5-4.

The council welcomes you to to Site Administration Team.

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.