Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): speedykidd
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6d, 05h, 52m
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 SPC [REDACTED] 'Luft' & Security Captain Spencer 'Puft'
Chaos name (include your rank): Liam Oran
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77069225
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- I have previously made one application, that being for Security Captain.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only one, it was for FearRP. I had jumped into CDC during a C2, forgetting that a sweep was required to even do so.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I do. I've had numerous experiences as staff members in other communities, and games. These games range from, of course Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Arma 3 (Modded Servers/Altis Servers) and another variety of games.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I used to play a few strict serious roleplay servers & other games. Such as Arma 3 (Milsim servers), these would be extremely serious roleplay servers with attention to detail in roleplay.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- A few hours at most, summertimes just come so it'll be dwindled down. But it'd still be a decent amount of time regardless of summer.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Something more to do, I like administrating on servers and this happens to be the server I play the most / like the most. Why not help out via staffing, also having a position like this would just boost my creativity/activity on the server even more as it strives for something more other than just sitting around doing nothing helpful administration wise.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Well, mostly just general administration. I've seen the little pop-ups that say you guys are in need of staff members, so I thought I'd help out. What makes me different from other applicants, well not too much but personally I'd say my activity, communication. Those are personally my best traits/most unique qualities I have.

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-
Application lacks Detail in questions
-Have had very few interactions, which were decent

I cannot say any other points, most likely due to lack of interaction. Good luck!

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland

+/- Neutral

+/- Only had a few interactions which were good
due to lack of interactions, ill leave you a Neutral.
Good luck.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+/- Neutral

Limited interactions

I'll change my vote once I see you more & how you do in-game to a different vote. Good luck!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Spencer,

I am giving this application a Neutral Support, I do see you around as O1, but I have had very little interaction with you, due to this I am not sure on your rule knowledge and RP experience, this comes into a main factor, however as you achieved status in O1, I would believe you have a good RP style.

In relation to your past staff experience, this is a good key point and as such you will be able to bring some transferrable skills and experience to the team.

Best of luck,

Yeke

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Neutral Support

+ Active from my perspective
+ Knows how to RP properly

-/+ Unsure about maturity
-/+ Unsure about your rule knowledge
-/+ Application could use more detail

So far as O5 and Staff I haven't had any serious trouble with you, therefore, I believe that from my perspective it would be a waste to not give you a chance! Good luck.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022

+/- Neutral

- Application lacks detail
+/- Unsure of your rule knowledge.
+ Active
+ Only 1 warning with no bans.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+Neutral
+Active
+Knows how to RP according to colleagues

-Haven't had much interactions with you
-Unsure on rule knowledge/maturity

-Application lacks detail

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @Spencer 'Luft',

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.