In what country are you located?: egypt

Time zone: EEST/GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Zeff

Chaos name (include your rank): weff

Civilian name: neff

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:560223076

Discord ID (name#0000):kris agent#3467

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): (SCP-RP UK)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: - Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - None.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: - Sadly this would be my first if I do pass.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: - Yes, I have done serious RPS across many games including G-MOD Minecraft (modded) ark (modded), and more.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: - I could be on up to 12 noncontinuous hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: - I would like to benefit this server as much as I can so I can make sure that it does not cause problems that disallow people from having fun roleplaying. I want to be able to make sure the people who want to roleplay don't need to call for sits every 10 seconds due to people not following the rules to the possible lack of admins on at the time or otherwise.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: - I think that I could have the ability to help with the number of people who keep trolling and disturbing other people's roleplays. What makes me "special" I am very experienced in administrating as I have administrated many roleplays [these were not on G-mod] In my friend's old SCP roleplay and his city roleplay I've also administrated a couple discord servers which can allow me to have a bit more experience.

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Zeff, i will be giving you a +-Neutral. I have seen you once or twice but other than that, I haven't gotten any interactions with you.

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
NEUTRAL

-few interactions
-app is low on detail
-low playtime

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
NEUTRAL

No interactions

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+Support
+friendly
+What ive seen proffesional
+experience in serious rp

+/- no experience in staff

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Denied

Hi Thegod,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is somehow sufficient, but it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable and known member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time. I would recommend putting yourself out there in the

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.