HOLDING]
Site Advisor [
HOLDING]

CI-B [
HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM [Killed D-Class as D-Class] - 2nd august 2022

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
When it comes to the position of Overseer Assistant, I believe I am the best candidate for the job. I have a wide range of skills and experiences that make me an ideal fit for the role. I have a great deal of dedication when it comes to my work. I am committed to doing my job to the best of my abilities and I am always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the job is done to the highest standards. I understand the importance of the Overseer Assistance and i believe that I am the best candidate for it.

First of all, I have Site-Administration experience which is something that most candidates do not have. During my time as Site-Advisor, I learnt the benefits of well written documentation and presentation and how they can benefit the clarity of your work. I am responsible for day-to-day operations within Site-65 and this experience has given me the necessary understanding of what an Overseer Assistant is tasked to do.

Next, I have a good understanding of what Assistants have to do; mainly due to my past experience as an Ethics Assistant where I developed an understanding of how Assistants behave, and what kind of duties they have in regards to Site-Command (although their duties might slightly differ between Ethics / O5). Furthermore, I've done multiple classified assignments with Ethics Committee Members which helped me understand the importance of respecting higher ups and writing detailed documents. Overall, I've had many interactions with Overseer Assistants and worked with them many times meaning I understand the job well enough to be the best candidate for Overseer Assistant.

Finally, I have a lot of CL4 experience within the foundation. I've held many trustworthy positions such as Executive, Ethics Committee Assistant and Site Advisor which I believe makes me more than over-qualified to expand my duties into Site-Command by becoming an Overseer Assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
An Overseer Assistant has many responsibilities within RP, serving as a communicator between Site-Command and other personnel to allow personnel to deliver documents to O5 safely; follow O5 Command carrying out Operations and tasks assigned to you; be an ambassador and represent the O5 Council; suggest improvements to CoC; patrol the site; be mature and behave appropriately to the job and attempt to lead RP to create a more fun environment for all personnel involved.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what story lines they would be involved in:
(CLICK-ME)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3870

+ Support
Active
Good interactions
CL4 experience + has worked with 05 before
Senior CL4 experience

Reactions: Thomas Stone

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

Neutral

-You currently possess 3 CL4 positions and i have no idea how you would be able to manage a 4th one. In my opinion 2 CL4 positions are already enough, and you have 3.

+ Good application

+ Good interactions

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello stones I'm going neutral on this

U have SR cl4 experience but as Draco said u have to many cl4 jobs to fill.

I've never seen you on ER or ECA so idk how u are gonna fit SA ER ECA And OSA all together.

My suggestion would be leave either ECA or ER and fill it with OSA

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello stones I'm going neutral on this

U have SR cl4 experience but as Draco said u have to many cl4 jobs to fill.

I've never seen you on ER or ECA so idk how u are gonna fit SA ER ECA And OSA all together.

My suggestion would be leave either ECA or ER and fill it with OSA
Agreed.
Stones I like you, but your gonna burn yourselfs out, 3 is probbaly the Max you should go.

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
To clarify:, If I recieve OSA I'll be resigning from ECA. I barely ever play on EXEC as I've been put on a reserves list. @Claire! @SamPaval @"Draco" I've started playing on ECA more often within the past few weeks.

Last edited:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Thomas Stone Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.