(UK) Sven " Viper " Eriksson's Captain Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:452574746
Discord name:
xoike194
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Started playing here 2023-12-12.
In what country are you located?:
Sweden
Time zone:
ECT
Character name(s):
Sven " Viper " Eriksson
Civilian name:
Lukas Eriksson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E-11 pvt x2 E-11 SCP Holding NU-7 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I got a few that I am not proud over. I am trying to become a better player and understand the rules better.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
The main reason I'm applying for Security Captain is I want to be able to have more of a role in the experience's of new players and help out to make Gensec feel more like an actual regiment because with the amount of importance D-BLOCK control has over the site, it is important Gensec has multiple people who can keep that control steady and balanced. I also notice a lot of confusion between the captain's with not a lot of them being on the same page and I would hope to solve or help diminish that issue as a Captain should be someone to trust their word especially when regarding super important issues such as ethics, how many warnings, job roles, etc. This will be extremely important with the upcoming GENSEC rework. Another reason I'm applying is because I just really genuinely enjoy being security and the balance of gameplay that it offers such as intense sweeps, coordination, & combat, along with the stress of attempting to control a understaffed, overwhelmed D-BLOCK.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-
I have been giving good orders to my men since I was an Officer. I have witnessed many unethical disasters take place among GSD and have been fixing them slowly and with this major promotion I can fix them faster. The GSD department requires better treatment and stronger leadership in order to improve the quality of both the department and its members. Without competent captains, the GSD is vulnerable to those who seek to harm it.
As a GSD Officer, I have always provided my men with good orders and direction. With my recent major promotion, I am now able to address the unethical disasters that have plagued the GSD and implement solutions at a much faster pace.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
Security Captain's have several different responsibilities so I will put them in varying groups.

Administrative
------------

Answering Questions & Teaching Tips & Tricks
Hosting Tryouts (RRT & HWL)
Handling Mingy Personnel In A Professional Manner (IA Or Job Ban If Need Be)

Combative
------------
Doing sweeps, fast & proper.
Managing D-BLOCK (positions, staffing,)
Extra: (Reminding people of radio freq. , Catwalk sweeps, etc.)

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sven Eriksson started out as a corrections officer at a local prison, but I quickly rose through the ranks thanks to his hard work and dedication. he worked tirelessly to maintain order and keep the prisoners in line, and he quickly became known as one of the most reliable and trustworthy officers on the staff, soon he found himself being offered a position as a security guard for a Extremely classified organization soon after going through a thorough interview process he was recruited into the ranks of the General Security Department for the SCP foundation soon he found himself using his skills as a corrections officer and rose through the ranks becoming trained in Riot Situations and Heavy weapons use, Eventually being promoted to the rank of SGT he was dedicated to go further and make GENSEC the best it could be.

Attachments

• adwad.png
    adwad.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 28

realboss963

Apr 21, 2024
+Support

I have seen him a lot in game, he does know what he's doing and has the confidence in leading gensec. I'm sure he will be a great captain in gensec.

Reactions: Sven Eriksson
+Colossal Support

I gave this man one compliment when he was a cadet that he was being a great cadet and ever since then he has been grinding and grinding and grinding and even came to a tryout of mine. This guy is the stuff, 3 people I have put my full trust in which are: Johann, Fang and This guy all have or will in the near future become captains. LET HIM COOK 🔥

In all seriousness there is nothing to improve on Sven. You are ready for captain.

Sep 15, 2023
+support
Firstly he is probably the most activist GSD that i ever seen.
Secondly he knows what to do when a riot happens and and knows how to handle GSD situations.
Thirdly he probably knows more stuff then any other Security captain.
Fourthly he may have some warnings but its in the past and he is capable to become a great Security Captain and make his way to Security Chief.

+/- support

Although you are a capable officer regarding fieldwork and very active I do have doubts about both your warning history and application. Your most recent warning (FearRP [D]) was less than 3 days ago with many other warnings less than one month back. As you joined the server in December last year it seems that you've only started minging quite recently, this raises a red flag for me which I sadly cannot ignore.

For your application, although this might not be an SA app it is still clearance 4 and a minimum effort is expected. You make many grammar mistakes and seem to repeat the same vague information such as "Ethical Disaster" once every other sentence. I had some trouble finding the questions and answers as lay-out is basically non-existent.

It seems you are putting in a lot of time playing Nu-7, will you have time or be willing to actively engage in Gensec once you reach clearance 4?

Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
+/- support

Although you are a capable officer regarding fieldwork and very active I do have doubts about both your warning history and application. Your most recent warning (FearRP [D]) was less than 3 days ago with many other warnings less than one month back. As you joined the server in December last year it seems that you've only started minging quite recently, this raises a red flag for me which I sadly cannot ignore.

For your application, although this might not be an SA app it is still clearance 4 and a minimum effort is expected. You make many grammar mistakes and seem to repeat the same vague information such as "Ethical Disaster" once every other sentence. I had some trouble finding the questions and answers as lay-out is basically non-existent.

It seems you are putting in a lot of time playing Nu-7, will you have time or be willing to actively engage in Gensec once you reach clearance 4?
Hi! Thanks for the comment I understand that my warnings and bans may cause issues. I am very sorry for that. I am trying to correct my problems and I will tell you something I will be very very active. Thanks again for the comment!

+support
Firstly he is probably the most activist GSD that i ever seen.
Secondly he knows what to do when a riot happens and and knows how to handle GSD situations.
Thirdly he probably knows more stuff then any other Security captain.
Fourthly he may have some warnings but its in the past and he is capable to become a great Security Captain and make his way to Security Chief.
Ok buddy theres a teeny chance that after GSD Grinding for 1 month 9 hours a day and applying 3 times and also the fact I have soloed a 2 brutes and a scout all armed with uzis with only losing 20hp I might know SLIGHTLY more than Sven

Ok buddy theres a teeny chance that after GSD Grinding for 1 month 9 hours a day and applying 3 times and also the fact I have soloed a 2 brutes and a scout all armed with uzis with only losing 20hp I might know SLIGHTLY more than Sven
be careful you don't trip over your ego since it's so big

Status
Not open for further replies.