Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): "Herzversagen" [HU-T] [SMU-4], George Redition
Civilian name: Teddy Bonkers
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3d Ban & warn for Severe Toxicitity
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I would love to lead the new Security Cadets so they can learn a bunch. I have seen a bunch of Cadets to alot of bad stuff or stuff incorrectly. I have told them what not to do or what to do especially in C1 and C5. I have seen other Captains in action and love the Idea of rallying the GSD in for a Sweep! I also personally do not like the fact that there are so few Captains on in the later hours of the day.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have hours and hours of experience as Officer and have helped with alot of Sweeps and C1s. I been there for countless breaches, prevent breaches from even happening, and also lead a small group consisting of Guards and Cadets to a victory against CI inside D-Block. I have attended both HWL and RRT tryouts, resulting in me having both licenses. When im on duty, there is sadly not alot of Captains on if any at all. I would like to be the change of that! Since my active hours of duty are different from others, i would also help out as best i can. I will also be able to host Tryouts and/or Trainings in later hours due to that fact.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
1. Organize the Guards inside D-Block so that they arent running around aimlessly
2. Host a sweep if D-Class have guns/keycards, if they have a Type-Blue or if CI are inside distributing Guns
3. Punish any Guards that are not doing their job or that are refusing to do it
4. Assist E-11 in breaches and/or C1 by giving Guards their positions and sending some on patrol in LCZ/HCZ
5. Host tryouts for HWL and RRT licenses, host trainings to get the Guards a sharp edge once more
6. Reward the Guards that have been doing especially well in their active hours by crediting them
7. Assist IA in arrests if they are happening inside D-Block
8. Make sure no CI get into D-Block in the first place
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-Interview- (This is the Lore btw)
Mr M: Hello Ted.
Ted: Hello! Great to be here and finally talk about stuff!
Mr M: Yes, It's been quite sometime since we last talked, hasn't it?
Ted: Indeed! What was it, 7, 8 years ?
Mr M: I believe its been 11 years. Your sense of time is still the same i see.
Ted: 11 years already? That sure is wild. Anyways, i heard you had some questions about me?
Mr M: Yes, only a couple to finish up the files. Let's start with the first one, shall we?
Ted: Sure!
Mr M: When did you first join the PPD?
Ted: Oh god that is a hell of a question, cuz quite frankly I don't remember it anymore... Maybe 20, 30 years ago ? Again my sense of time is very off alot of the time.
Mr M: We'll just go with 25 years ago. Next Question. What made you join the PPD?
Ted: Since my dad was a Lieutenant about to get promoted to Captain, he asked me what I was going to do in the future. I simply answered "The same as my great dad!" Children have alot of wild dreams but in my case it actually came true. Now im here as Sergeant! Though that's not the entire story of it. The town that I grew up in had a decent amount of criminals and missing persons showing up. I, as the naiive child that I was, decided that I wanted to make that be the end of it. Even to this day I am in the process of solving a missing persons case.
Mr M: Interesting. Very noble of you aswell. Onto the next question. When Mr G first reached out to you about joining us in the Foundation as Security Guard, what did you have in mind? What did you imagine how the foundation would look and be?
Ted: Hmmm. I honestly just thought that it was some sort of Correction Center of some sort. Though now that you mention it, I did question the fact that i never heard of it before joining. A bit foolish of me to be honest...
Mr M: Quite foolish indeed, but you have been a great help with our... Inmates. Of course you also were involved in countless Riots after joining us. So we thank you for that. Next Question. Did you ever interact with any unexplainable or anomalous Object or entities before joining the Foundation?
Ted: I was waiting for you to ask me that. I have actually, twice. Once it was in a missing persons case, that has been unsolved for quite some time. It involved a House with weird rumors. The rumors said, that anyone entering that house would get lost in it and die of starvation. After we recieved a couple reports, we started investigating. Our first PI that was my senior, went missing the second he entered the house. Officers outside said, that he just vanished after stepping through the front door. The same happened to the next two PIs. After the third one, we just stopped all together and made it a prohibited area, so no one else can enter.
Mr M: You mentioned that you came across anomalous objects/entities. What happened with the second?
Ted: I personally do not want to talk about it.
Mr M: Very well. Last question. What do you have in mind of doing in the future in our Foundation?
Ted: Isn't that obvious? I'm going to make it to CoS of course! Alot of the new Cadets don't know a think about how to properly sweep or where to be when there is a breach! I'm honestly a bit perplexed on how they get picked. But of course I do need to become Captain first to even have the smallest chance of becoming Chief of Security. Someone has to teach these new Cadets on way or another... And then there is the D-Class. These ruthless ████████ don't know how to behave! I have had it with those ███ ████ ██████ ██ ████! ... I apologize for getting this angry...
Mr M: It's quite alright. Have you forgotten to take your medication today?
Ted: Yes... I ran out of medication 2 days ago, but I haven't lashed out like that in a while.
Mr M: Well you answered all the questions we had remaining. I believe this is it with our interview. Do you have anything to add?
Ted: No.
Mr M: Then I believe that we are done here. You may leave.

This interview was instigated by Mr G from Iota-10 "Damn Feds" after picking up Ted ███████, Codename "Herzversagen" from PPD. He has earned that Codename by surviving a bullet that grazed his heart, not actually puncturing it.

Last edited:

Pulsar

Dec 6, 2023
As your Supervisor, I'll say this only once. Fix your app... It's short, too short. The name of the app doesn't follows the format.
It's a shame because you've attended several trainings and seems like you could be a decent candidate in my opinion. But the app is your first impression and needs to be worked on with care.

TLDR : Fix name and work harder on the app or you'll most probably be denied.

Reactions: SOLOISM

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
+support
I've seen him active in game and he seems like a cool person who know how to do stuff
(tho i agree the app is kinda short, try to look at some previous accepted applications as inspiration of how a good one should look)

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
As your Supervisor, I'll say this only once. Fix your app... It's short, too short. The name of the app doesn't follows the format.
It's a shame because you've attended several trainings and seems like you could be a decent candidate in my opinion. But the app is your first impression and needs to be worked on with care.

TLDR : Fix name and work harder on the app or you'll most probably be denied.
Also put [UK] in the title of your app please, thank you

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+support
-Funny man
-Does good GSD work

-Application looks fine to me

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
+Support
Alr let's get started with this message. So I waited maybe a bit too long to make a reply but at least there is one so one of the first thing is that the app is pretty short. But as I do know that if you want something you go for it. Also there are some things you could still work on or learn. But from my pov is that those things you should learn later. Aswell I think that you are ready for this position there are allot of cpt's that would help you. There is always space to improve but from my perspective I say that the improvement that you need you will find as a cpt.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
very active and always acts professional no matter what role he's on
can definitely recommend

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
to: Ted (???@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office
Hello @SOLOISM

First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be accepted and moved on to the next phase of the recruitment stage.

Please get in contact with one of the Security Chiefs, either @Zack Baker or @Skinner to schedule an interview. I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.
Skinner G. Agera

Status
Not open for further replies.