[UK] The Jester Staff App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): adigames123

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 Days, 21 Hours, 31 Minutes and 05 seconds

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
The Jester. (No Regiment Assigned)

Chaos name (include your rank):
Jester - Recruit. (I don't play CI)

Civilian name:
Joseph Black

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107325908

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 1 warning for a minor glitch abuse when I started, I got told by another class-d that it was ok to use the table in the D-block to glitch on the catwalk. However, that d-class did end up getting banned while I received a warning. I have ever since learned my lesson and haven't got warned ever since.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have been a staff member for several different communities, both in Garry's mod and outside of Garry's mod. I mainly take pride in co-running a small community on a Minecraft server. However, in Garry's mod, I have been a staff member for Military RP and Star Wars RP, Although for military RP I was only a staff member for about 3 months before I had to leave and deal with my real-life issues. I managed to hold my rank in the Star Wars RP server for about a year until I resigned from my position to focus on my studies.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, as mentioned before I was part of a Star Wars RP community that took roleplaying seriously which led to harsh punishments for the ones that weren't interested in serious RP, I enjoyed that experience so it was extremely disappointing when I had to quit, but ever since joining CG SCP I have had an amazing experience as the community is really friendly and takes RP seriously which is pleasing to see.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depends on my rota, usually, I can manage to squeeze in 3-4 hours whenever I am working. However, on a day that I don't have work, I can manage to be on the server for at least 6 to 8 hours. It just depends on the day and if I'm busy with work or uni.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- SCP was something that I was interested in since I was a teenager, in a short amount of time I built an attachment to the community and the server along with the experience that the server gives me every day whenever I get on due to its friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the fact that no day is ever the same as you can always experience something new. I want to become a staff member so I can enhance this roleplay experience for other people, I will do my best to make it a delightful experience not only for older members but newer members of the community as everyone is welcome. On the other hand, I also want to be a support for the staff members as I can moderate the reports and take action on them just to release the stress from other staff members who are overloaded with work. I have grown addicted to the server and want to help the community grow and also make RP more entertaining for everyone by taking care of players with rule-breaking intentions.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe that I am more suitable than the other applicants due to my past staff experience which allowed me to memories the majority of the RP and Basic rules as well as the more handy ULX commands for staff members. I also believe that my ability to stay on the server for long periods of time allows me to respond rapidly to reports and aid the people in need on the server. I am willing to always communicate with the community which is why I would always be there to answer the people's questions if they are unsure about a rule or job that they might not have much understanding on. I have experience in dealing with people in sits, I always confront people in an informative, calm and professional manner so that they can understand their mistakes and avoid further serious punishments. Overall I just want to be a supporting character on the staff team who the community can rely on no matter what. I believe that with my support I can help the server grow as a community to learn to be giving and respectful to each other. I also hope to make the serious RP aspect more enjoyable for everyone as minges tend to ruin that atmosphere for other players. Lastly, I would be a big help on the staff team making sure that everything is in order and keeping an eye out on people during the busiest times of the day making sure people are getting the assistance they need.

Last edited:

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Neutral
Unsure of game and ts activity
No interactions
Warning(s)
Rule knowledge unknown

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Neutral
Unsure of game and ts activity
No interactions
Warning(s)
Rule knowledge unknown
Thank you for your comment! :) I have no excuse for my warning as it was well deserved back then however, time flies and I have learned from my mistake and haven't got a warning since. On the matter of my IG and TS activity, I'm pretty much in-game every day for at least 4 hours unless as mentioned I have late-night shifts at my work and am too tired to get on. But on my free days, I'm usually on for 8 hours or so a great example would be yesterday when my time was 4d and 14hrs when I first got on compared to now when my vtime is 5days the next day. In the terms of TS activity, you will usually find me in the internal affairs channel since that is the role I play the most.

This brings me to interactions, obviously, my role as an IA agent is to deal with troublemakers and that's where most of my time goes; so it is primarily my fault for not seeing other players as much. However, when I do have time and aren't dealing with troublemakers I always take time to listen to people in trouble that need IA assistance.

Lastly, for my rule knowledge, I would say that I know all of my basic and roleplay rules that apply to the server, as well as I am also familiar with the SCP rules as I had made reports of people breaking these rules while playing SCPs. my rule knowledge shouldn't really be a problem as I always have the rules website open just in case. Thank you and have a good day!

Last edited:

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
+/- Support
+ Active in Server
+ Decent RP interactions
+ Maturity

- Previous warning

Last edited:

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
+/- Neutral
+ Active in server
+/- No RP interactions
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge
+/- Only 1 warning.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.
Active
Unsure about activity on TS (thing above was regarding In-Game)
Unsure about Rule knowledge

Best of luck.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Jester,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "SCP Staff Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.