[UK] Tim ‘Kraken’ Gongs 2nd ethics assistant application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0628383349
Discord name: D1#3218
For how long have you played on CG SCP: by it would be a couple months vtime is stuck at 1 week
In what country are you located?: england
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Tim kraken gong or [REDACTED] ‘Kraken’
Civilian name: Tim gong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do and one spare for emergencies
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O1 PVT
-GENSEC captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes but don’t know exact reasons for them but they were a while ago and I was a mod so I have changed a lot since then.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I have good knowledge of the code of ethics and I know I can take control of situations and follow orders from the committee with 100% efficiency as well have being approachable and in touch with many people. I will always respond when needed and have a great attitude when it comes to helping others and the committee. I can deal with all situations from unethical arrest to protecting ethics with my life if ever necessary. I have come a long way since I began and have grown to be much more mature and have shown to have grown as a character a lot. I have put myself foward as a leader within the community in multiple criteria by hosting training within nu7, overseeing D-Block as captain and helping around in breaches a lot more than I once did. I believe I can be seen as a valued member of the community and that I’m ready to take the role of ethics assistant.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- they follow the orders of the ethics committee and uphold the code of ethics with the mtf regiment omega-1. They are second to the committee when under direct orders but when not they are beneath Mtf commanders. They can relay messages from the committee to people of the foundation and must always act in a professional manor and must do anything to follow the Coe and benefit the committee. I would complete unimportant duties and take on complaints from d class and foundation staff.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
16/5/89
5’11
A+ blood type
Brown hair
Blue eyes
A baby by the name of Tim Gong was born in the year 1989. He was very bright and showed a lot of potential from a very young age to do great things. Growing up was fun for him and was mostly based around studying and getting good grades, which he did. He liked to study anomalies and was amazing at analysis as well as biology. He showed his great skills to many people and was accepted into a top university due to his superior skills in biology that were so good they were considering him to be smarter than his own teachers. He was one of the youngest to graduate at only 16 years old.
3 YEARS LATER
After 3 years of deep research into the Bermuda Triangle he discovered a leviathan like creature that was the main cause of the disappearances that commonly occur. It wasn’t even a day before he made the discovery until he was contacted by a strange organisation. They told him to meet them at [REDACTED]. They interviewed him for the position of jr. researcher and made him sign many, many, many documents and codes. This was to ensure he followed the rules of the foundation in every aspect. After a 1 month trial period he was officially given the position of jr researcher.
7 YEARS LATER
Tim Gong has become valuable member of the foundation rising to the rank of sr researcher. He was doing very well following orders and followed the CoE and CoC to no fault. He decided that it was time for him to forward an application for ethics assistant as he felt very strongly towards the code of ethics and it was a big part of the foundation a part he wanted to play a role in. After nearly waiting a month for a response he was told he would be grabbed by a member of IS and to not be alarmed. He was taken to a dark room with only 1 light. They proceeded to ask him many questions about the code of ethics and the placed a lot of tasks upon him. He was ready to risk it all for the position.
4 MONTHS LATER
They had taken a long while to make a decision but this had given him a symbol of hope and that they took him seriously. They had finally come to a conclusion and had ordered the IS to fetch him once again. They took him to the same dark room and proceeded to tell him the news and the many MANY rules he would have to follow. He had been accepted. He was now an ethics assistant.

I have changed since the last application and have built upon the feedback given.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Tim's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for a week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Director​

Status
Not open for further replies.