[HOLDING]
-MTF NU-7 CPL [LDR]
-GENSEC captain
-Ethics assistant
-Intel ambassador

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-

I had received warning from when I first joined however, I have changed drastically
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-

I won’t say I’m better than other people since we all have different qualities and qualifications however I am willing to put it all on the line to pursue the greater good and will do whatever I need to do to ensure the greater good comes into fruition. I am mature and am competent, being able to handle and take control of stressful situations. I have shown to be a good leader on many different occasions and will continue to show those properties. I however am not the best at documentation and am willing to accept that fact however I am able to inspire people and am very approachable and friendly person. If something goes wrong I try my hardest to make it right no matter what it is. I do not do things to benefit myself but to benefit those around me and am very willing to risk myself if absolutely necessary. I can take on multiple tasks and I will be able to complete them to the best of my ability. I will do nothing but my best in all situations.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-

-do any and all tasks the O5 council gives to them
-assisting MTF and giving them orders to increase efficiency

-write documents on departments and oversee their activities
-payroll site in case anyone needs help or is committing violations of the CoC & CoE
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-

Tim Wilson was born in Canada in a small village not far from a “military base”, which held a lot of his curiosity. He was always a curious and very smart person who liked to be around others. He grew up in a small family that didn’t have much money so he was very determined to become rich so he could help his parent and little sister live a good life. He was willing to sacrifice his entire life just to make sure they were happy. Nothing would stop him from getting his dream. He worked his way through his local university and tried his best to prove himself. This determination caught the eyes of some very high-ranking people. He was brought in for a job interview for a position in internal affairs of a Military base and he was very glad to take the position only he had to die in the real world. He had to fake his death to become a member of this facility’s staff and seeing the crazy pay it had he jumped at the opportunity. He worked his way up the ranks in IA for around 2 years until he was contacted by the department chief who offered him a position as an ambassador. This position came with a lot of seniority and as such he was expected to act professionally. This wasn’t a problem for him, and he continued his for effective work as an ambassador. Little did he know this was but a test to see if he was ready for the position of assistant to the O5 council. After around 3 months of observation, they decided to bring him in to discuss about the position.
They asked many, many questions to make sure he was the right candidate and he answered them superbly. He was given the position after having to sign multiple papers stating many things. He finally had the power he always wanted, and he was going to use it.

Thanks for reading and any questions feel free to talk to me on Ts or in discord

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
xoN3QQ4.png

APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately @Tim Wilson, your application has been denied.
You may contact -4 'The Accountant' for feedback.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.