For how long have you played on CG SCP:4-5 months, 1w 20 hours on VTime
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s):Timothy Slipperman
Civilian name: Matthew Slipperman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1682548316848.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA ambassador, CI-A[MRU]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 old warnings for FailRP(don't remember the reason) 1 more for combat cuffing a person who was stunned.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have played on a server for a long time and I know how SCP-096 is supposed to behave. Also I'm playing this server especially for a serious roleplay. I have alot of Roleplay experience as SCPs too. I RPed on SCP-7722 and SCP-049.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified but not contained, SCP-096 roaming around the facility without any purpose from time to time sitting down and crying until somebody sees his face.. When he is contained, most of the time he is sitting in one of the corners of the containment chamber, constantly crying.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 only allowed to go, where his targets are. His only goal is to kill the people that saw his face. The only reason why SCP-096 is allowed to go straight to D-block if his target is inside.if there are no targets inside, he is not allowed to go in there.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First, containment team will have to get scrambles from any armory or stand with scrambles, than they will have to get buckets. Buckets can be found at any bathroom, or some utility rooms. Also they will need SCP restrains and Anomaly Containment Beams.
The next step will be to locate SCP-096 and make sure to secure the area around it.
After that you have to go near SCP-096 and put a bucket over his head. This will stop it from getting more targets and lead to him killing all his targets and going passive.
When SCP-096 sat down after killing the past target, containment team will have to use Anomaly Containment Beams on him, cuff him with special SCP restrains and take him back to his containment chamber. It's important to make sure that he won't break his bucket because without the bucket, somebody will see his face and he will break out of the restrains and get back to his killing spree.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Slipperman_1 !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, LMS

Status
Not open for further replies.