For how long have you played on CN SCP: Around 1 year

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: GBT

Character name(s): F- 'Toyota" C- Jerome Jackson C.I- "Jimmy"

Civilian name: Jerome Jackson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1712431241893.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A-1 SGT Held
AM Held
Nu7 CSG Held
SCP 096 Holding
O-1 SPC Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FailRP- Outdated/ I got this when i was new to the server and did not know the rules.
Toxicity- Outdated/ I escalated something to far and i apologized after.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- My experience within the server as a player and as an SCP, This will allow me to have greater knowledge of both sides and be more reliable in RP and be more efficient overall.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior would be to help people who are morally good/right this would be by assisting foundation personnel to their fullest ability. They would do this by Helping with medical work, Helping researchers with tests, or saving people from Dangerous SCPS. The SCP would also never cause any harm or pain to anyone it thinks is morally good.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- You should try and assist the non combatives in the situation, This would be the researchers as they are doing the good thing and running away from the fight instead of trying to combat the CI in the raid.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- You would try and make a distraction to save the researcher from 076 and give him time to run away and potentially save his life, as this is the morally good thing to do.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would not heal him as he is escaping from d-block and this is not a Moral action as he could have killed people in the process, I would attempted to get him arrested by either going to the closest IA or Combative personnel to have him cuffed then sent to med bay for medical treatment.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings @Scotty boy ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

I've provided you the whitelist
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.