[UK] 'Trickl's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickl

Jan 13, 2023
UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88281998
Discord name: tylerr4356

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 months now I think?

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT/BST

Character name(s): Dingleberry 'Mangler' Jingler (I will change this maybe.......)
Mingler 'Trickl' (CI)
Civilian name: Tyler Readman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
CI-D Mingler 'Trickl'
Held:
GSD Captain 'Mangler'/Trickl
E-11 Lieutenant Trickl
Special Agent 'Mangler'
A-1 Captain 'Mangler'

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 From 3 Years ago:
1726534701262.png

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I consider myself when required to be a experienced and serious Roleplayer. I believe my experience on the server backs this. I have held multiple CL4 roles in the time I have spent on the server. These roles have allowed me to engage/participate in many types of roleplay such as creating Surgery Roleplay, or participating in projects lead by Senior Positions. I also consider myself very active on the server and online at most days. I believe with these experiences, the whitelisted roles I have held I could effectively engage in roleplay as well as hopefully try create some with the role.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Participating in Projects/Order Set by the O5 - OSA's have the responsibility of performing tasks that the O5 require of them.

Act as the line of contact for the O5 - Assistants should respond to any requests made towards the O5 before allowing them to directly engage with them, affectively acting as a liaison.

Assist Alpha-1 with their duties if required.

Creating Projects/Roleplay - OSA's have the ability/responsibility to create/participate in roleplay scenarios that can allow for short-term/long term RP

Enforce the FLC

Authorise AA

Other basic CL4 duties if required such as manning PW Blastdoor etc.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

‘Manglers’ Personnel File

Additional Note as its good to have (Activity Screenshot):
1726535543829.png

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @Trickl,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Love
Reactions: Trickl
Status
Not open for further replies.