[ UK ] 'TripTrap's Resignation Appeal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Name: 'TripTrap'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:578785523

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator

Date of resignation?: I resigned formally on the 18th of January 2023 ( 18/01/2023 )

Why did you resign?:At the time, I had just started back at work after my 2 week Christmas Holiday and I had gone from waking up at 11pm onwards and doing nothing all day to waking up at 6am and working 10+ hours a day and I couldn't find the time to enjoy the server as well as commit to my staffing duties.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
I have never been demoted and I had never resigned prior to my original resignation.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
( A Screenshot of my Warnings )

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
As of today, I have managed to get myself into a reasonable routine where I can still work, enjoy playing the server and still be as active as normal. With that, I feel like I can be a big help in tackling sits and maintaining roleplay standards within the server to make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone. Previously, during my time as staff, I always put my staffing duties above my initial RP and will continue to do this considering I get reinstated onto the Staff Team. I enjoy helping people and fighting for the best outcome that I know all involved parties will be in favour of.

NOTE: On the 15th of October ( 15/10/23 ) I will be going on holiday for 7 days meaning I will not be able to reach my computer, please take this into account regarding the response time of this application.

Kind Regards, 'TripTrap'

Attachments

• warnings.png
    warnings.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 11

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
+ support

Would wait until after your holiday however as you'll probably need a mentoring session or two to refresh

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

Yes! bring this man back into the staff team! although i never saw him as staff.

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
+Support

I have no idea how he was as staff considering I wasn't around then, but he's a great fella and carries himself well in conversation, both in character and OOC.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+Support
Friendly and active commander. Did not even know u were staff before
+Support
-big friendly man, let him cook
+ support

Would wait until after your holiday however as you'll probably need a mentoring session or two to refresh
+support

Good luck waiting for a response from SSL
+Support

Yes! bring this man back into the staff team! although i never saw him as staff.
+Support

I have no idea how he was as staff considering I wasn't around then, but he's a great fella and carries himself well in conversation, both in character and OOC.
+support

Bro is bad at siege but will be good at staff
Cheers for all of your feedback, much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.