Denied [UK] UK E-11 Bunks to match US version

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would add permanent NVGs, scramble Goggles, recontainment beams and possibly scranton reality anchors to the E-11 Bunks,

I don't see why O-1, A-1, DEA and US E-11 get permanent NVGs and scrambles but the UK version doesn't.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
E-11 get improved efficiency performing their jobs, some of this equipment is non optional for SCP recontainment,
Beams -- anything non-terminable
Scrambles -- 096
NVGs -- 966
Anchors -- Type greens

If we want to improve breach times, E-11 should have this opportunity to get vital equipment to void cooldown times at armouries and dispensers, though this may seem unfair, with the recent breach changes I think it balances out and makes it so any additional recontainment efforts from ISD or Hammerheads are less powerful than E-11

TLDR, voids cooldowns which in turn means E-11 can more effectively do their job

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Possible Negatives are that it may be abused by other people running into E-11 Bunks for the gear, this will have to be stopped in the moment and we may just have to be a bit more careful with it.

With regards to SCPs, the excuse of shorter breaches less SCP fun is out the door for me due to massive breaches being a constant the past week or so and by the recent changes to breach que adding only double or triple breaches

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think for the sake of fairness, seeing as ISD, DEA and US E-11 get all of the above equipment in their Bunks it should only be fair that the regiment that arguably needs and uses it the most should also have access to it.

This is also an ease if access, all of these items are available regardless but because E-11 need them to do the borderline bear minimum I think they should be available, and if this does not get accepted I'd like to know how come they are available to US E-11 but not their UK counterparts

Last edited:
you can beam an scp with 30% body mass ive tried this many times with ci all you need is a fuck ton of beams and a coordinated group and if its on full beam you can fully beam an scp at 30% and factoring in e-11 will generally always have beams if this is added more scps are gonna be beamed early meaning around 25% hp possibly

cutting down a scps breach by a decent margine
Once again it comes back to there being multiple SCPs breached, E11 will not be able to concentrate on a single SCP and mount an early beam attempt with another 1 or 2 or even 3 SCPs running around

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Once again it comes back to there being multiple SCPs breached, E11 will not be able to concentrate on a single SCP and mount an early beam attempt with another 1 or 2 or even 3 SCPs running around
scps get seperated a fuck ton heres a example type green is escaping and is in floor 2 682 is rampaging in core sector and 7722 is in dblock e-11 are able to individually target these scps

i will give you the benifit that yes scps do stick together often i would be more inclined to agree with this change if the beams had a 5 minute cooldown so e-11 cant spam run back

scps get seperated a fuck ton heres a example type green is escaping and is in floor 2 682 is rampaging in core sector and 7722 is in dblock e-11 are able to individually target these scps

i will give you the benifit that yes scps do stick together often i would be more inclined to agree with this change if the beams had a 5 minute cooldown so e-11 cant spam run back
But this is highly Situational, in thr last few days and weeks SCPs have been consistently sticking together which results in hour long breaches

Suggestion Denied
Hi @RedMann, Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion as we feel equipment such as NVGs and scrambles can easily be retrieved from the armoury near to bunks with containment beams and scranton reality anchors being available from dispensers.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.