Not open for further replies.

Swb gene

Jun 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448160311
Discord name:yougene#2330 or .yougene
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 days in game vtime
In what country are you located?:usa
Time zone:est
Character name(s): vespera "gale" night Foundation selune night goc, vespera ghostflowers ci not in use or planed to be.
Civilian name: gale
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- mtf e-11 spc held ci alpha held dea and ia agent holding mtf nu-7 pvt holding goc spc holding.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- one ban rdm/nitrp one rdm meta one meta one rdmx2 all different in kind of offence
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I am very active especially post resigning from mrp. I held a ton of senior positions on mrp however I will admit I have not held any yet on scp rp. I however know how to rp well and have fun doing so. I also used to be mod and tgm on mrp. i have fun playing, and play fair.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • knowing the fcl and site wide polices.
  • Investigating and interrogations both gois and foundation members for information on whatever may be needed.
  • Being professional at all times.
  • Making good rp.
  • Managing floor 3 when 05 is gone. Also helping manage the site.
  • Giving aa auth when right.
    Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
  • Pre foundation
  • Nwo sts sublt gene that went on a many a raid and earned the cloak and dagger medal. Then a year later a foundation dc recruits gene into the foundation gene changes his name to gale and starts journey as a dea
  • Foundation
  • He does well for two weeks doing regler dea stuff and then the siu takes hostages and put them in ec. Taking merlin side, I tell the dea that are not siu to shoot the siu if they do anything. The next day i found the denind agreement lying on the floor in dea bunks. I then read it and take it to merlin who is in a meeting with o-1. This gives him evidence that denind is the leader. Then he tells me that the siu are trying to kill him. O-1 kidnaps denind and then the day ends.
  • Foundation with merlin
  • I help stop Dmitry info leaking twice for floor 3 with merlin now named sentinel. sentinel then gets the red knife. The red knife makes him an anomaly's human. Finally his memories are overwritten by the knife making into specter. After all that he is pked writing the end of his journey. But mine is just beginning after all this app could change a lot

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Grong

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Gene has been a constant source of inspiration in my life, embodying qualities that make him the ideal candidate for the position of Overseer Assistant. His unwavering dedication to excellence, coupled with a keen sense of responsibility, has always set him apart. Gene's ability to stay calm under pressure and approach challenges with a strategic mindset has not only helped him achieve personal success but has also served as a beacon of guidance for those around him, including myself. His strong work ethic and impeccable attention to detail make him exceptionally suitable for the role of Overseer Assistant, where precision and reliability are paramount. Gene's leadership skills, coupled with his innate ability to foster collaboration and maintain a positive work environment, make him not only a professional role model but also a source of inspiration for anyone aspiring to excel in their endeavors.

Moreover, Gene's contributions extend beyond the realm of art. He actively engages with the community by organizing workshops and mentoring aspiring artists. His generosity in sharing his knowledge and expertise has inspired countless individuals to pursue their own creative passions, all of this was best shown as his time as CC in RMP and RC in SWB. Gene's impact on our community cannot be overstated. His unique perspective and innovative approach have enriched our lives in ways we never thought possible. He serves as a beacon of inspiration for all those who dare to dream big and think outside the box. Genes exhibits a natural talent for fostering a positive and inclusive gaming environment, fostering camaraderie and mutual respect among players. With his passion, expertise, and dedication, entrusting Genes with the role of gamemaster promises to elevate the gaming experience to new heights, leaving participants eagerly anticipating each session.

In conclusion, Gene's exceptional creativity and outstanding contributions make him an invaluable member of our community. His artistic prowess continues to inspire us all to embrace our own creativity and strive for greatness in everything we do.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Stealth

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
+Support
However you have missed out your lore like Muffin Man has pointed out

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
However you have missed out your lore like Muffin Man has pointed out
No he didn't
  • Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
  • Pre foundation
  • Nwo sts sublt gene that went on a many a raid and earned the cloak and dagger medal. Then a year later a foundation dc recruits gene into the foundation gene changes his name to gale and starts journey as a dea
  • Foundation
  • He does well for two weeks doing regler dea stuff and then the siu takes hostages and put them in ec. Taking merlin side, I tell the dea that are not siu to shoot the siu if they do anything. The next day i found the denind agreement lying on the floor in dea bunks. I then read it and take it to merlin who is in a meeting with o-1. This gives him evidence that denind is the leader. Then he tells me that the siu are trying to kill him. O-1 kidnaps denind and then the day ends.
  • Foundation with merlin
  • I help stop Dmitry info leaking twice for floor 3 with merlin now named sentinel. sentinel then gets the red knife. The red knife makes him an anomaly's human. Finally his memories are overwritten by the knife making into specter. After all that he is pked writing the end of his journey. But mine is just beginning after all this app could change a lot

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
+Support
Need I say less, this man deserves the position.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @Swb gene

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.