May 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:755564904
Discord name: vetkoek_08
For how long have you played on CN SCP: About 6 months now
In what country are you located?: South Africa
Time zone: (GMT +2)
Character name(s): Foundation: Vetkoek, CI: Archer Mercer
Civilian name: Blake Bekker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): (SCP-RP UK)
Do you have a mic?: No
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1729449592162.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 CPT [Holding]
- Security Captain [Holding]
- Security Sergeant [Held]
- Combat Medic [Holding]
- 096 [Holding]
- CI-B [Holding]
- IA Agent [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes i have 4 warns and 1 ban. 2 Of them was for RDM, 1 ERP, 1 Fail RP, And the ban was for LTAP and Fail RP

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I like playing as SCP's alot and i know the lore behind 22415.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415-1 Usually walks around medbay and heals anybody in need, 22415-2 usually walks around with non-combatives to be ready to put them into his dimention, 22415-3 usually helps MTF by repelling away any SCP's attacking them.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the non-combatives first as they are innocent and the combatives aren't since they kill people.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No i should not repel 076 because if i do i would accidently repel him into the researchers and then he would notice and kill them.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
i would not help the dclass, instead i would let a combative know that there is a loose dclass and that he should cuff him. When the dclass is in hand cuffs i would then heal him and ask the combative to return him to dblock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.