[UK] Vizoplez's IA Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizoplez

Dec 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37115249
Discord name: Vizoplez#1039
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A decent bit! I'm level 103 at the time of writing. I'd say ~3-4 months?
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT+0
Character name(s): Jack "Dragon" Vincentio, Mauricio Schofield.
Civilian name: Markus "Sub Rosa" Fraszer (Important to note this is rarely used for civi, and instead MC&D)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu7 SGT - Held
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have been verbally warned before over some misunderstandings with how D-class vs D-class operates, but other than that, I have yet to recieve an actual warning, I believe.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I was genuinely told to. Overall, though, past that - I believe I can do a lot more to help the Department as an Ambassador than an agent. I've already been helping with reporting specific bad-apples, investigations, and other high-priority work! I do enjoy the work a lot, and I believe this is the proper, next step for my character.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I tend to hold myself to a high-level of internal realism, avoid metagaming intentionally, and otherwise I tend to try to abide with the rules and be very helpful. I am very willing to train new Agents/Operatives (and have in the past, even if thats just showing them the ropes and what disguises to take, when and where); and generally, I have been very active (even if not recently) within the Internal Affairs Department, and have ensured that people have been held accountable for the things they do.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a small number of documents; including a CL4 Report as a Psychiatrist on one of my characters about 682's mental state, and the events there-after on a breach. I have also written a still-confidential and unreleased document (IA Dpt.Chiefs and a few ambassadors have it) that have some major suggestions for the Department and how we operate.

As for what makes a document good:

Documents are intended to be a way to properly archive, sort and classify information. To make a document good, it must be;
"Internally Realistic" - it must FIT with the Universe it was created for. No modern-day references that the SCP Universe wouldn't have (e.g Mentioning modern events that contradict the narrative of the SCP universe.)
"Formatting" - It must LOOK like it was written in the style of an SCP article. Professional, clean, checked for grammatical and spelling mistakes (though this can be excused on documents MEANT to be messy, e.g last notes/quickly-written warnings)
"Acceptable Knowledge" - It MUST include the knowledge you learned ICly, in that life (or other bits of knowledge saved onto your clipboard BEFORE death), and must not go out of its way to deliberately info breach knowledge such as the Nuke (CL4+) and things like Camp Granada/Identity of O5's.)
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The IA Ambassador exists for two primary purposes; to enforce Departmental Guidelines, and to handle more sensitive situations. A good example would be that Ambassadors, in general, are more or less there to both give input on how the Department may need to change to the Dpt. Chiefs, and to manage + increase the 'reach' of the Department Chiefs ingame. If an Agent/Operative is acting poorly, an Ambassador is expected to deal with it in whatever way they see fit, be it a warning, or an on-the-spot job-ban; and in some cases, a tribunal.

Ambassadors are also expected to perform regular IA trainings, giving both demonstrations, tours and otherwise ensuring new members of IA are quickly trained to a good standard, properly whitelisted or rejected (based on their performance in the test, and general attitude), and then given a Site Tour, where they will later be given the radio frequency, and then assigned a station.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jack "Dragon" Vincentio was originally a member of Nu7; they did relatively above the norm for the month or so they served with the regiment; possessing a Drivers License along with an Armored Vehicles License two ranks below the minimum - and generally, was reported as having a high awareness when on missions, and a general intuition for detecting Infiltrators when serving with the Daybreakers regiment. Soon enough, however; they would catch the attention of multiple members high-up within the Internal Affairs Department. Meetings were arranged, paperwork was pushed - investigations were launched. Several high-profile members of Nu7 were ultimately demoted - with one later facing extreme disciplinary action for comments made after..

It was through the diligent, and thorough work of Operative Jack "Dragon" Vincentio that some of the more damning evidence, and witness statements were gathered; and despite the original Conflict of Interest, the Operative decided to stay with Internal Affairs, working closely with Ethics Committee Assistant Kira Rose to further begin 'tightening up' other Departments. From several correspondences, written documents, and E-Mails, a new system was eventually setup to allow for the better punishment of repeat offenders within research.

...Thus brings us to today, Jack had been pulled aside, back into the Dpt. Chiefs Office - sat down, and offered an opportunity to do more. Quite literally to 'shoot his shot' and attempt to take a further step in their career. Something they would gladly accept - and within the hour, the request for Workplace Re-evaluation was posted up the chain.

-

A few finishing notes. A lot of what you have just read has been heavily sanitized and a lot of content has been removed for both IC and OOC reasons (including the desire to avoid individuals being harrassed); and there is still a lot of stuff that I have been told not to reveal, especially to public forums about my current storylines! Other than that, I will be willing to answer questions, within reason.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

Seen u on IA once in the last 3 WEEKS
seen u op CP C when no code 5 or 1
(ik another ambassador told u to)

havent seen a doc or u doing any "training" for agents

Ambassador SamPaval (Holding)
Captain SamPaval (holding)

E-11 PVT (holding)
Nu-7 PVT (held)

CI-Bx1 Held
Ci-Ax2 holding

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Jack "Dragon" Vincentio, Mauricio Schofield.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me or Dpt. Director Big Mike on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.