-
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
(Former) MTF E-11 PVT
- (Currently) CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
Minor Glitching [A] for shooting through a door.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-
I am applying for the position of Ambassador because of multiple reasons. Firstly I want to help the branch improve and have more accessibility to do just that. I have already demonstrated this by assisting in the making of some IA documents. I would absolutely love to help out with other stuff that is currently beyond my clearance and show my loyalty to the Internal Affairs. The second reason is that I love the dynamics of IA and want to experience the gameplay and roleplay situations of being an ambassador. I am always trying to be as helpful as possible while playing the game and I think that being an ambassador would allow me to further help the branch by doing stuff like trainings and being an active ambassador all around. Lastly, I am applying for this position to be able to further my experience in IA-related situations.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-
I believe I am a suitable pick for the position because of multiple reasons. I am decently active, especially during weekends, I am always looking to have conversations with people and love just chilling with them. This would extend to new agents as well, I believe that it's important to show each new member of IA that they will be welcomed warmly and find both the server and the branch fun. I always try to be as reliable as possible when I am asked to do stuff. I have talked a lot to different people in high positions and have learned how to be a good leader from those conversations. I am a pretty mature person which is critical for people with power. I am always ready to take responsibility for my actions, learn from my experiences, and would never be salty or toxic if I ever got a punishment for something I did wrong.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
The amount of documents I have written is a weak point of mine. I have only written two arrest report related to IA and a couple of non-related research documents. However, I feel confident writing documents anyhow and will make sure to write more in the future. Some qualities that make a document good are listed below:
- Quality over quantity. It's never good to uselessly drag out sentences that may just bore the person reading them instead of providing valuable information.
- Grammar. You must know how to use proper English and not make too many spelling mistakes or typos. This causes the document to look very unprofessional.
- Use a template. Using one makes the document look neat and tidy. It also makes it easy to understand and read.
- Detailed. Making sure to write all of the information regarding the situation is important.
- Feedback. It's always good to ask for feedback from a fellow agent or an ambassador who might notice any spelling errors you might have missed before submitting it to the SCIPnet.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-
An Internal Affairs Ambassador's responsibilities include many things. Some of these responsibilities include training and assisting newer agents to settle into the department, ensuring that IA agents are enforcing the FLC correctly, assisting them in writing documents and providing feedback, and ensuring that IA agents are respectful, mature, and professional at all times. They also perform different lectures about issues that are prevalent at the time.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Warmug's story begins in the small town of Huskvarna on the outskirts of civilization. Born on a stormy night on the 9th of October, Warmug was an ordinary person and grew up in a functional family. He always had a strong sense of justice and dreamed of becoming a police officer from his childhood. His dream of becoming a police officer withered away when he realized how disrespected they were in society. He still wanted to become something similar though and decided to walk the path of an MP in the Swedish Armed Forces after conscripting in the army.

After a couple of years of guarding different military locations, he was placed at a remote facility that was filled with an obscure collection of different items. It was only later he realized that those items were not what they seemed... After a long night of guarding the military facility, he was on the verge of falling asleep when he noticed two men walking toward him.

He woke up on a chair in an empty room with a heavy metal door as the exit. In the next moment, he was surrounded by scientists taking different blood samples and examining him. They finished quickly and left the room before he even had time to ask the large innumerable amount of questions he had on his mind.

A man in a suit came in shortly after and told him about the S.C.P Foundation and what kind of objects he had seen in the military facility that he was guarding. He later told Warmug that he was to choose to go back to his boring life as an MP or join the foundation's version of it called Internal Affairs.

It did not take him long to decide after enduring numerous tedious nights standing guard over seemingly abandoned with no signs of life around...

Thank you for taking the time to read my app!
- Agent Warmug

Last edited:
Reactions: MiQrzs

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
+Massive Support
You know we'll what you are applying for
You are active
Amazing lore

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Warmug,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Thomas “Saxo” Glover
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.