[UK] Wulfric Mors Site Advisor App

Wulfric

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 16, 2021
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70105258

Discord name: Main name-kingwolfric Nickname in SCPRP discord-CI-G Wulfric

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Joined pretty much the day the server opened and gotten a total time of 847.666666667hours based on year achievement.

Recent /time on server, bare in mind I was on LOA for a week at the start of the month.
1719774599392.png

In what country are you located?:UK(England)

Time zone:GMT(BST)

Character name(s): Foundation-Wulfric Mors l CI-Hackerman l UNGOC-kasket

Civilian name: Tiffany

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK

Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-E11 SGT (Held) l MTF Nu7 PVT (Held) l CI-Gamma(Holding) l IA-Agent (Held) l ECA (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

1719774819166.png

-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor as I wish to move up within the COC after playing ECA for months and I wish to finally move up to a senior CL4 position and I believe Site Advisor is the best fit for me to move into. I wish to become a Site Advisor because it is an opportunity for me to start becoming a RP maker at one of the starter levels and it is a familiar role to what I have played before, with it being a RP heavy role with a lot of document work it feels right at home for me. I further wish to become a Site Advisor as I believe it would be a great chance to learn more about how the site is run and how to run it which I can use in the future for assisting others and further progression later down my time on the server.

Furthermore I am applying to site advisor as I believe I can make a big impact upon the site as there are many ideas I wish to explore within the site policies and I wish to work add new policies and/or make changes to current policies to promote proper and good RP for all which could be turned into an extra progression for lower ranks to make them more interesting. This would work in tandem with the level system however by working with department heads we can push towards this sort of side progression idea, an example for this would be D-class personnel, as we all know D-class essentially has no progression at all aside from getting a work permit but that has nothing much to it at all, for people who wish to play D-class with a much heavier RP focus then we could start setting up a more in depth work program for D-class which allows them to make strives. From the D-class point of view they would need to begin by contacting a captain/chief for mission to be added to what we could call the "D-class work plan", in this work plan we can set up potential jobs for D-class to do similar to what we have now except we add a progression into this, if a D-class wishes to become a janitor then they would have to be given a rundown on the job and would be given permission to work in only a specific area. Overtime this D-class could be given more freedom to roam the site starting off by only being allowed to sweep the outside of D-block or LCZ to being allowed to enter HCZ for cleaning the much more larger area and possibly even the containment chambers to involve the SCPs. This is just one of the ideas I have to add progression and more in depth RP to the site.
-

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I feel I am a good fit for site administration for a number of reasons, the first reason being my roleplay ability: through the time on my server I believe I have demonstrated the ability to perform quality roleplay and to push things to the edge when it matters a few examples of this was during my time when I heavily played researcher trying to perform unique tests, ones that no one else has ever done before and making series of tests with different SCPs including lesser used SCPs like SCP 1162 and SCP 8837 but also having done some more highly focused SCPs like 008 and 939. Another example of my roleplay ability is my time as ECA, during my time in ECA I have carried out ethics orders, performed audits, wrote reports/evaluation on departments, done interrogations/meetings with people and documented evidence for use in future events such as tribunals. I believe my highest roleplay point was during my time in U-6 back when the Sarkic events were a regular and a focal point for RP for a lot of people, during my time I was always at the front in both combat and non-combative moments such as attending meetings, in my spare time I would gather/share information we had gained during the time such as editing down body camera footage to get a video for people to see events they had missed and stay up to date, along with creating documents detailing our current information, plans and theories based around what had currently happened in the events storyline.

Another reason I believe I am suitable for Site Administration is my want to try and bring/enhance RP that is going on around the site, I wish to do this in tandem with over CL4 members in all departments and the best place to try and do this is within Site Administration as I believe it is the focal point/spine of the site which branches off and connects to practically everyone making it the best place to work with people and bring about my desire to improve RP across the site.

A further reason I believe I am an ideal candidate for Site Administration is my long history with the server and my experiences in the past, as show previously I have been in a lot of different areas in the site and have a pretty well rounded knowledge of how things are across the board, this gives me a good amount of insight in what each department does down to a detailed level so that I know how to work with people to make improvements for them and how to help them work with other departments to assist each other to get relations between departments improved and set up more RP for all.

My final reason I believe I would be a great candidate for site administration is that I am quite an active player and I'm usually on the server, if I do get the position you can bet I will be very active on it and work like clockwork to get things done around the site and to perform my ideas that I wish to bring to SA in order to further RP for all in the Site.
-

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The site administration have a variety of duties they must fulfil but at the heart of it site administration is essentially the management team of site 65, they essentially run the site in many of its normal duties and act as a sort of public body in which most of their decision making is public knowledge to all and the people who are apart of site administration are know to pretty much all personnel within the site. The list of duties being the management of site 65 is as follows:

Firstly they are key RP makers that affect all departments within site 65, they can appoint new department leaders for General Security, Medical Department, External Affairs and assign commanders to MTF Nu7 and E-11, along with this they also manage site wide policies with the individual departments and site command, residing as judges for non ethical tribunals in the site and they put time and effort into assisting departments in order to keep their performance and appearance to other departments high. Continuing on after the standard duties of RP making site administration can go a step beyond and set up extra roleplay with different departments such as reviewing/signing proposals made by different department members to make changes or perform certain departmental activities that require SA approval, this can go further onwards by working with departments directly to set up large scale projects with them, for example working with the research department to bring more attention to surface SCP testing, when one is present, and to work with Nu7 to get this done.

Secondly they are usually the primary leaders when a code is enacted, such as during code 1s site administration are able to give orders to most combative personnel in order to co-ordinate them to deal with the intruders, if they feel it is needed to deal with the situation more effectively than what is currently being done, during code 2s if a GENSEC Captain/Chief is not present it is the duty of site administration to assign a combative to lead in sweeping and they may order for reinforcements to D-block if they deem it necessary to deal with the code 2 depending on its severity and GENSECs numbers, during code 3s they may give orders to most combatives in order to deal with the biohazard breach however unlike code 1s site administration can go a step above and authorise AA for MTF NCO+, lock down certain areas of the site, authorise mass termination and call a code black if the situation becomes to dangerous for non combative personnel to remain on site, during code 4s they can give out orders if they believe it to be in site personnel's best interest in order to avoid being affected by the cognito hazard and finally during code 5s they may give orders to most combatives in order to co-ordinate them to effectively deal with the breach, they may also authorise AA for MTF NCO+, lock down certain areas of the site, authorise mass termination, lockdown PW and call a code black if needed (essentially the same as a code 3).

Thirdly they are the primary managers of external relations, this means that site administration are the ones that deal with relations between groups of interest such as the GOC and CI both in character and out of character. This would entail the following: Dealing with agreements between the foundation and GOIs made during meetings, with appropriate ratification by site command when needed, approving entry into site 65 for a variety of reasons such as meetings and performing tests on SCPS, maintaining relations with certain GOIs when an incident has arose, for example the foundation or GOI have broken an agreement or caused trouble for the other it is up to site administration to make sure that if the fault is the foundations that sufficient punishment is given to the individual(s) responsible in order to keep a good relation with the GOI maintained or if the fault is the GOI that sufficient punishment is performed within the GOI as to uphold justice within our site and ensure no GOI attempt to overstep their boundaries and begin thinking that they can get away with messing with the foundation.

Finally, although this is not usually seen as a regular duty by many, due to the unique position of site administration they should be at front of many events that occur on the site by the game master team, this is because events have a variety of areas they can cover such as: events that take place across the entire site, take place on surface but involve GOIs, creates RP that affects many people on the server, etc... Because of this Site Administration should also be involving themselves with events to the best of their abilities to fit in where they would in RP, such as contacting other sites when they are involved or when other sites are attempting to contact us, co-ordinating people to hunt down an anomaly that is roaming the facility and needs to be researched/contained/destroyed or dealing with GOIs during events in order to upkeep relations or work together to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome. Essentially Site Administration are a very flexible group that can and should push for involvement in events where relevant.

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: Continuing from my ECA application.
ECA app for the start of the story.

After spending several years in the foundation and even working under the ethics committee as an assistant poor Wulfric Mors was still unable to find out any answers to the burning questions that had plagued him his entire life about the red dressed man. Who was he? Where did he come from? What does he want? How did he save Wulfric's life that desolate day when he should of died? No matter how hard Wulfric searched, no matter how many files and data logs he read Wulfric was still at a lost driven to the point of breaking Wulfric was lost however hope was not lost for Wulfric just yet as there were files that even an assistant couldn't access, perhaps they held the answers to Wulfrics questions or at the very least provided some lead. So Wulfrics mind was made up he needed to gain access to these files no matter what whether he had gained access to them progressing in the facility or through more nefarious means...

So one day Wulfric decided he needed to know and went rouge, during a containment breach an ethics member, on their way up to surface to avoid being eaten by the SCPs, dropped their key card after SCP 939 lunged at them, the ethics member survived the attack with O-1s help but during that moment Wulfric seized his opportunity and grabbed their key card and booked it to a secluded area of the site and used the cards access details to log in and start searching through files he thought would be of value to him, he searched and he searched and he looked high and low and from file to file but found nothing, no leads, no clues, not even a mention of the red figure. Enraged by these lack of answers Wulfric punched the computer in a fit of rage and shattered the screen causing immense bleeding to his arm, it was then Wulfric realised the terrible mistake he had made, he had stolen a CL5 key card and looked at classified information if he were to be caught it would be all over.

Wulfric panicked, he began to sweat and dread, the realisation of his probable impending doom was waning on his mind more than the breach that was going on within the site, what could he do? It was hopeless, no matter how he looked at it Wulfric knew he was doomed, he tried to think and think but no matter how hard he tried nothing, no solution could come to his mind. Eventually Wulfric found his left hand over his pistol, he didn't even realise he was holding it until he felt it press against the side of his head and then *BANG*.

The wall to Wulfrics side caved in, filling the room with rubble and debris knocking the gun out of Wulfrics hand and trapping him underneath the rubble, Wulfric snapped back to reality as he began to get crushed to death and realised he needed to survive and escape his predicament somehow when Wulfric got an idea. Wulfric wailed and screamed out for help hoping someone, it didn't matter who, would show up when a voice in the distance echoed out and the face of a O-1 operative appeared although Wulfric didn't recognise the man. The O-1 came into the room and began to taunt Wulfric, Wulfric was confused why wasn't he helping him, eventually the O-1 started laughing at Wulfric's predicament and began to boast how this would be the fate of all foundation members and that the chaos insurgency would rise in their place. It was then Wulfric realised who this was, a Chaos Insurgency deep Cover who had likely caused the breach in the first place.

As the deep cover came closer and closer to Wulfric, Wulfric began to smile as he realised that this was even more fortunate then a member of the foundation and felt that his plan couldn't go wrong so long as he could keep the man before him from killing him. The deep cover noticed Wulfrics smile and got closer and began to ask "What's so funny?" Wulfric started laughing and the deep cover was infuriated, they moved closer to Wulfrics face and struck him, the deep cover then grabbed Wulfric by the top of his uniform and pulled him up to stare the man in the eyes but that was his fatal mistake. As Wulfric was pulled by the deep cover he managed to force his left arm out of the debris tearing it severely, blood splatting everywhere and Wulfric used every ounce of strength to try and reach his pistol whilst the deep cover was distracted spitting in Wulfrics face and trying to wipe that smile off of it. Eventually the deep cover noticed Wulfric trying to grab his pistol and the deep cover quickly let go of Wulfric and reached for their own firearm but it was too late one second later and the deep covers corpse collapsed to the floor with a hollow point lodged in its brain. Wulfric then tried to force his right arm out of the debris, still holding onto the key card, and began to tear it free more torn and bloody than his left and reached over to the deep covers corpse and planted the key card in the deep covers pocket but things started to go black for Wulfric as the debris crushing him and the blood lose from his arms started to take its toll and Wulfric began to pass out slumping to the floor fading into darkness.

Later Wulfric began to wake up, flashing lights around him he could barely look about but noticed to his left a man dressed in red...

Attachments

• 1719774504245.png
    1719774504245.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: