List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 SGT, MTF Nu-7 PVT, CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
1709779327942.png
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

During my time on the server I have learnt and seen a lot, by playing many different jobs such as research, IA, MTF, GSD, CI, etc. I have accumulated a great well rounded knowledge of the duties of almost everyone on the server, including those of an ethics committee assistant. Through my experience and job variety I have picked up a lot of skills and knowledge that can assist well with the duties of assistants such as: During my research time I have learned much about creating and formatting documents begin given various excellent grades over the years, during my time in IA I have read and learnt much about how security is handled within the site along with its various conduct and ethical laws, in addition to this I have learnt how to approach many situations and when you should be lenient and when you should be stern, during my time in MTF and CI I have gained a lot of knowledge in how combative personnel operate and can accurately assess a deadly situations involving SCPs and GOIs.

Furthermore I believe I am an exceptional candidate for ECA due to currently having a great working relationship with O-1 and Ethics both on my E-11 and research jobs having spoken and worked with them many times in the past whether it be following the code of ethics and working with them for tests or fighting side by side with O-1. Following along I have also never had any issues with anyone within the Ethics Committee be it the Chairman, Member or Assistant and I am adamant to keep it that way as a man who values friendship and trust very highly, in adjacent to this I can, and have in several occasions, remained calm in a heated situation and attempted to be the voice of reason between people when they are having an argument or are fighting each other.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

PRIMARY DUTY!
Complete any and all objectives/tasks assigned to them by the Ethics Committee

SECONDARY DUTIES!

Ensure the COE is maintained and followed at all times by all site personnel
Work with O-1 to achieve the Ethics Committees goals and to enforce the COE/FLC
Act as a liaison for the Ethics Committee for all things, such as research and MTF requests
Conduct investigations they have been assigned by the Ethics Committee
Give Ethical advice to personnel who have requested help/guidance.

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Born in England to a poor family, Wulfric Mors lived a short life in an unloving house to an unloving family, one day poor Wulfric's family just couldn't afford to keep feeding him and decided that he needed to go. The following morning the now 4 year old little Wulfric awoke on the side of a road, discarded and left to die in the rain, the clouds formed above him in a shape of a skull, unable to move starving and thirsty the barely living Wulfric was not living anymore. As the light left the now lifeless Wulfric's eyes and the world turned dark Wulfric, despite the darkness, saw a figure dressed in red who leant down and softly muttered the word "Rise" and rise Wulfric did.

Awake and afraid Wulfric stood up and looked around but the red figure was no where to be seen, perplexed Wulfric felt a new lease on life and had opened his eyes to the world and to himself, he walked and walked and walked some more until he reached a small town. At first it was silent and dead but then Wulfric encountered another child one of the towns children and then some more and more until eventually the grown ups came out from hiding and saw Wulfric, bewildered by the dead looking child the townsfolk ushered him in and gave him the care he needed.

Many years later Wulfric would be studying in Cambridge university learning both science and urban legends hoping one day to get answers for the mysterious appearance of the red figure who saved Wulfric all those years ago, however a problem would arise for Wulfric. Being an army reserve Wulfric used his extra money to help pay for his universities tuition however war would break out across Europe and Wulfric Mors would be called upon to complete his duty for king and country.

As time passed by Wulfric stuck to his army bunks, still obsessed with the red figure, would begin to make a diary of all his experiences in the army noting down everything he saw in all the different countries he went to including their tales, folklore, beliefs and more. One day on a mission in Iraq Wulfric's unit was pinned down by enemy fire, out of no where a group of enemies surrounded Wulfric and his comrades, it was a bloody mess, they fought hard but in the end it meant nothing. Wulfric was alone the last one left, but Wulfric didn't die then and he sure as hell wasn't going to die now. So as things faded Wulfric heard the enemy shout and turn their guns on someone else, no, something else as large figure wielding a sword and wearing nothing but torn rags tore through the soldiers.

Then Wulfric awoke surrounded by people dressed in uniforms and combat gear different to what he has ever seen before, a man in the distance would notice Wulfric's awakening and would step over to him and say sternly.

"Rise and shine Mr. Mors, the only surviving member of 076-2's attack, quite intriguing, and a student of Cambridge university studying sciences and mysterious urban legends dating back to the dawn of humanity, and then there's this." He pulls out Wulfric's diary

"A diary filled with your experiences in the army but more importantly filled with information you have gathered from different countries and religions all across the places you've been, I've heard of hobbies but this is different. You're obsessed."
-Said the man

"Who the hell are you?"-Wulfric nervously muttered

"Someone who could give you everything you have ever wanted, what if I told you that these tales, these legends, these anomalies, are all real, well mostly."

"What?"
-Wulfric confusedly said

"Well to me, it smees you are researcher the mysterious, the unknow, the anomalous, why? I don't know but if you accept my offer you'll learn more than you could ever have hoped to learn. The choice is yours."
-The man spoke confidently

"What do you want me to do?"-Wulfric asked

"Oh with your background we have a few things you could do for us, if you join you'll be graduating university early and leaving the army with more than an honourable discharge. You'll be able to join both our research and security branches"-The man answered

"And if I accepted who exactly would I be joining?"
-Wulfric queried

With a smile on his face the man answered
"The foundation."

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+support

good interactions
pretty active
knows how to RP well

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Wulfric,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.