[UK] Yeke's Second Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Yekethegreat
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): i've been in CG for about 4 months ish now. (Vtime: 6d 14h however overall this time is not accurate as last I wad 1wk+.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT +0
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "The Consul" (O5-4)
Chaos name (include your rank): Andrew "Sidearm" Hoxton (Conscript)
Civilian name: George Swansdale
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42955370
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-roual-kowalski-maots-ia-director-application.3032/

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-o5-2-the-consul-application.3687
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No warnings or Bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have played lots of RP servers since I was 14 and have been in many positions of moderation, administration and even community management in many difficult situations, even going above and beyond my duty of server moderation to even ensuring certain people are reported to the police and in one occasion saved a community members life who overdosed.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying since I was 14, about when i turned 16 I took it serious and made a lot of effort to learn as many rules as possible in order to ensure I Rped in line with rules, furthermore I spend ages creating a charecter to create a biographies in order to create a indepth person to play as, past charecters i have had are grumpy old men, low IQ thugs and all sorts.

I love Serious RP and i find so much joy in playing it, as such I have non stop played serious Roleplay and still do today.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I usually play from 1pm - midnight. so around 11 - 12hr
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: As per the announcement of more staff being needed and also me finding a love and passion for the community I wish to ensure the future of the server and help everyone out to prevent burnout, I wish to help enforce the rules and also ensure fellow staff member get their chance to Roleplay as they shouldnt need to give all their time to taking sits.
I have spoken to some staff in RP and midway through they have to leave for sits, I would love to make it so they can do some RP without having to attend all the sits themselves, furthermore around 22:00 - 00:00 uk time the server becomes lawless and I will be able to fill the void in that time (day dependent)

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have previous experience with GMOD staffing (ULX / ULIB/FADMIN) and also management of servers, as such I have the knoledge of this, furthermore I understand the importance of letting people speak, gathering evidence and punishing appropriatly, in my role as IA Dept Dir I always look at the appropriate way to deal with breaches of IC rules and that is how I apply to all forms of life, appropriate punishment for the issue at hand.

Note: I just want to inform people, though I do have Autism, I refuse to let this be an excuse for misbehvaiour, so if anyone has any complaints about me, please let me know, all feedback is welcomed as without it I cannot improve.

EDIT: For those that wonder why its my second is I dropped out at the interview stage due to mental health reasons.

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Senior position
+Likeable
+Calm
+Past Experience

I would defo say that you deserve a chance, good luck!

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Great guy
+ more than capable
+ Great rule knowledge
+ Active IG
+ Active on TS3

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
Currently +Support

+ Calm and Collected
+ Active on all Platforms (Gmod, TS, Discord, Forum)
+ Senior Position with previous experience
+ No Warnings
Edit: + vtime now included thank you for indulging me

- Maybe structure your timetable to a more healthy 3-6 hr instead of 12hrs

As always these are only my own opinions.

Thank you for reading,
Neko/Lock

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Currently +Support

+ Calm and Collected
+ Active on all Platforms (Gmod, TS, Discord, Forum)
+ Senior Position with previous experience
+ No Warnings

- Maybe structure your timetable to a more healthy 3-6 hr instead of 12hrs
- You should use vtime as you have not said what your playtime is yet

As always these are only my own opinions.

Thank you for reading,
Neko/Lock
amended Vtime as i didnt include it as it had reset.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+ SUPPORT
+ No one would be a better candidate
+ Great role model
+ Mature
+ In-depth knowledge
+ Active Active Active
+ Literally no warns/bans

I can't see anyone else that would be as good as this man right here. Good luck Yeke.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Hi @Yeke,

I am giving you a +support, I personally was aware to your situation the last time you applied and I, with full intent, believe that you shouldn't be penalised for not continuing. Hence why I personally believe you would be an amazing fit for the team.

Along with that you are:

- Mature
- Genuine
- Approachable
- Rolemodel both In-game and out of game.
and most importantly,
- Highly knowledgable on the staff rules/handbook.

I honestly would love to see you on the team.

Good Luck!

- Tommy Lee

Last edited:

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
+Support

Not much to say, other than he's the ideal candidate. Active, friendly, approachable, professional, great rule knowledge, experience...

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

- Active af

- Well integrated in the server

- Good server rule knowledge

- Would be a great fit.

Good luck

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Seen Ingame Daily
+ Great and friendly man
+ Incredible rule knowledge
+ Mature and greatly behaved

You are a great guy Yeke!!!!

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Yeke ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.