[UK] Zack 'Shadow' Baker Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
[UK] Zack 'Shadow' Baker Staff Application

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
postboy6 (Though I'm now called Lix or Zack Baker.)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
I have 3 days, 14 hours, 26 minutes from this month or from the year achievement, 4,273,140 seconds or 71,219 minutes or 49.45 days or 1.62 months.
1717864767428.png
1717864790979-png.16317

In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom (UK)

Time zone:
British Summer Time (BST)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Nu-7 PVT/Security Chief Zack 'Shadow' Baker (Resigned from E-11 as a SGT a few months ago as well.)

Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-A 'Shadow' Baker [TEU-PVT]

Civilian name:
Mr. Baker

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:208714483

Discord ID (name#0000):
real_lix

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, although I don't use it often.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first staff application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Sadly, I have 4 warnings. They are:
RDM, Metagaming, Hitbox Abuse, LTARP and all warnings were done 6 or more months ago.
RDM and metagaming was when I first joined CN (and gmod), Hitbox Abuse as I saw some CI doing it which I won't do again, LTARP when I crashed and I didn't mean to break the rule. I haven't received anymore kicks/bans/warnings for a while now.
1717865113428.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Sadly no but I hope to achieve some staff member experience at CN. I understand the rules well and try not to break them. However, I might not remember a few rules or forget some but I basicaly know all SCP-RP rules and haven't gotten any kicks/warns/bans for a while now.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
CN is the only server where I experienced serious roleplay before.
I currently hold Security Chief (From 1/1/24) (Which includes CPT from 23 September), Nu-7 PVT, CI-A (TEU-PVT), SCP-096, SCP-22415, and IA+DEA job approvals. However, I have held E-11 twice as a PVT and a SGT as well as being a CI-A [MRU].
As a result, I am more experienced and more comfortable with serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-4 hours per day. Though, might change depending on the week. For meetings, it spends on what day and what time.
This pretty much when I'm free on what day(s):
Mon-Thu 4PM-8PM, Fri-Sat 12PM/whenever I wake up-10PM or later, Sunday 12PM/whenever I wake up-8PM.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Ever since I joined Civil Networks which has been pretty much a full year now, I have always had a passion for helping those around me, especially for such an interesting community that Civil Networks has to offer. Furthermore, I always had a love for SCP and especially for roleplaying. I always played SCP combative games which I loved as well as playing a few SCP-related roleplay games which I soon lost interest in. But when I found the Civil Networks SCP-RP server, I always loved the server and wanted to spend some hours playing on the server in hopes of becoming a future Security Captain or even Security Chief (which I both achieved!). Hence, becoming an SCP-RP moderator at Civil Networks feels like a perfect way to give my kindness and help the CN community the best way I can.
Over the past year, I’ve spent hours upon hours in the community as well as getting to know its awesome members although meeting some foes along the way. Over time, I understood how I could play and follow the rules of SCP-RP Civil Networks and enjoy the roleplay it had to offer. Overall, my experience here has motivated me to go above and beyond and support both the players and the staff team more efficiently like taking more sits and being more active on Admin on Duty as well as my roleplay roles/duties. My goal here at Civil Networks is to create a positive and engaging personality, ensuring that everybody feels welcome, heard, helped, and mainly happy.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
The reason why I'm different from other applicants is because of my ADHD and learning disabilities, which give me a lot of the time a different perspective and trouble understanding certain things at times. However, despite these disabilities, I have achieved my many milestones of becoming a Security Captain, E-11 SGT (and PVT), Security Chief (which I'm very happy about), and CI-A (twice). Moreover, I have achieved SCP whitelists for 22415, and 096 as well as job approvals for IA, DEA, and Combat Medic. This demonstrates my determination and ability to turn once dreams I thought I would never achieve into reality.
I am confident that I can contribute to the server by assisting, supporting, and overseeing it more effectively and efficiently, benefiting not just a single department but maybe even most of the community. Lastly, I would be able to help out on the server by being on extra AOD regularly which means fewer sits to handle and fewer people complaining that no staff are taking any sits even though there might be a few.

Thank you for reading my SCP-RP Moderator application. I hope you have a wonderful day =)

Attachments

• 1717863932123.png
    1717863932123.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 1717864790979.png
    1717864790979.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hi Zack,

Do you have any explanation for this clip before I leave my opinion or your app?

EDIT: Neutral. Good person but I feel cyaniding while gagged is a more commonly known rule, so it's kinda iffy that you didn't know that.

Last edited:
May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi Zack,

Do you have any explanation for this clip before I leave my opinion or your app?

Sorry, I didn't fully understood the cyanide rules and I'm still a bit confused on when I can't use cyanide (ik I can't use it in arrests and I require a valid rp reason). Sorry this happened. I'll make sure whenever I'm on the server to call a sit for a clarification of this so that I know in the future of when I can and can't use cyanide pills.

[EDIT: I have made a sit and had some clarifications on when to do use cyanide. I now know what I did wrong was that I used it while gagged. I'm sorry this happened and im sure it wont happen again. Thank you. The reason for why I didn't know about the cyanide one is because I didn't fully understood in the staff rulings.]

Last edited:

Kayla

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @Zack Baker ,
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.