[UK]Zer 'Dez's Interal Affairs Ambassador aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer_p42

Mar 3, 2022
Greece
team ID:STEAM_0:1:542283887

Discord name:Zer.#0788

For how long have you played on CG SCP:I've been playing for more than 3 months. My vtime is 2d 0h 10m

In what country are you located?:Greece

Time zone:Eastern European Summer Time (ESST)

Character name(s): Zer 'Dez' Lebronidis

Civilian name:Reporter Zer 'Dez' [PNS]

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Ive recieved a warning cause i went inside the foundation while been 323. I was banned for 9 hours after going to work for CI as a researcher for being arrested for no reason by Travis

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-I believe being an ambassador is a nice job and would love to become an ambassador. There is not a deeper meaning about it i just think is a nice job and think i could do a good job at it.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

-I've been playing as an IA agent for a long time and i think i have done a great job at it. Also cause im an active member it makes the chances (if im accepted) of an ambassador not being online very little. I can say that i know a good amount of lore so there wouldnt be any problem with that. Another think that i can do for the server as an ambassador is that i always try to help the new members of the server. Another think that makes me suitable for the IA Ambassador role is that im able to be a good judge for the things that happen in the facility.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

-I have written 4 document for Internal Affairs but I have written alot more for the foundation as a Sr' researcher. The first two documents I have made for Internal Affairs was an arrest report on an enginieer who started disrespecting a sergeant and the second on a technician who was trespassing . I believe what makes a document good is a good format with clear writing which gets to the point of the document's subject.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

- The job of the DIA Ambassador is to keep the IA department in check and help maintain the ethical aspect of the facility. Also the job of the IA Ambassador is to help their agents do their job correctly and guide them on what to do in situation they are having trouble in.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Zer got the attention from the facility after fighting in the third Balkan war that occured in [REDACTED] as a Greek Army [ΕΣ] officer that could comunicate with his group showing leadership. During the war he worked his way up the ranks to become a colonel where he decided to become a diplomat that worked with the H.A. [Hellenic Army] to try and resolve the war. After months of trying to end the war that had a great impact for the economy of the Balkan Countries that had been fighting this war for close to a decade he was invited by NATO to discuss with the diplomats of the opposing countries about the end of the war. During the meeting with NATO there was an attack by a mysterious organization that killed 8 people which were the diplomats of the enemy countries and injured the rest of the attending members of the meeting. Zer was missing and presumed dead after the attack but in reality he was taken by the foundation which treated his wounds and gave him the rank of Interal Affairs agent. After working hard as an agent for some time the foundation decided to make him an IA Ambassador.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
team ID:STEAM_0:1:542283887

Discord name:Zer.#0788

For how long have you played on CG SCP:I've been playing for more than 3 months. My vtime is 2d 0h 10m

In what country are you located?:Greece

Time zone:Eastern European Summer Time (ESST)

Character name(s): Zer 'Dez' Lebronidis

Civilian name:Reporter Zer 'Dez' [PNS]

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Ive recieved a warning cause i went inside the foundation while been 323. I was banned for 9 hours after going to work for CI as a researcher for being arrested for no reason by Travis

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-I believe being an ambassador is a nice job and would love to become an ambassador. There is not a deeper meaning about it i just think is a nice job and think i could do a good job at it.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

-I've been playing as an IA agent for a long time and i think i have done a great job at it. Also cause im an active member it makes the chances (if im accepted) of an ambassador not being online very little. I can say that i know a good amount of lore so there wouldnt be any problem with that. Another think that i can do for the server as an ambassador is that i always try to help the new members of the server. Another think that makes me suitable for the IA Ambassador role is that im able to be a good judge for the things that happen in the facility.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

-I have written 4 document for Internal Affairs but I have written alot more for the foundation as a Sr' researcher. The first two documents I have made for Internal Affairs was an arrest report on an enginieer who started disrespecting a sergeant and the second on a technician who was trespassing . I believe what makes a document good is a good format with clear writing which gets to the point of the document's subject.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

- The job of the DIA Ambassador is to keep the IA department in check and help maintain the ethical aspect of the facility. Also the job of the IA Ambassador is to help their agents do their job correctly and guide them on what to do in situation they are having trouble in.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Zer got the attention from the facility after fighting in the third Balkan war that occured in [REDACTED] as a Greek Army [ΕΣ] officer that could comunicate with his group showing leadership. During the war he worked his way up the ranks to become a colonel where he decided to become a diplomat that worked with the H.A. [Hellenic Army] to try and resolve the war. After months of trying to end the war that had a great impact for the economy of the Balkan Countries that had been fighting this war for close to a decade he was invited by NATO to discuss with the diplomats of the opposing countries about the end of the war. During the meeting with NATO there was an attack by a mysterious organization that killed 8 people which were the diplomats of the enemy countries and injured the rest of the attending members of the meeting. Zer was missing and presumed dead after the attack but in reality he was taken by the foundation which treated his wounds and gave him the rank of Interal Affairs agent. After working hard as an agent for some time the foundation decided to make him an IA Ambassador.
+SUPPORT
-Very active
-Great RP
-I've seen the docs hes wrote and they are pretty high quality
-I was a Sr with him and he has always had a way of solving problems no matter his role

As a current member of NU-7 and an ex executive researcher I honestly think that there is no one better to do this job than Dez he's a great guy and he encourages RP in almost all situations he's in. He understands the lore very well and hes found a good balance in trying to help people and doing his job. If he thinks that a jr is doing a unethical test simply out of not knowing he stops the test and calls a sr over to teach the jr how to do stuff. No one is better suited for the job then Dez and i hope that if he gets the job we see more IA agents just like him.

Reactions: James Hunter

James Hunter

Mar 22, 2022
Zeri definitely deserves this position as he has been a very friendly, professional member of the server and he is overall a great guy.
+SUPPORT

Last edited:

LimitlessLtd

Jul 10, 2022
+SUPPORT
-He's active
-Amazing RPer
-Knows the ins and outs of the CoE and CoC
-I have had the pleasure of working with this agent numerous times. Top notch honestly.

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England
+Major Support
+/- Says this phrase in greek a lot.
I honestly have no clue how he is not an Ambassador yet, probably the most active IA player that has been part of the department for the longest time and possibly even more active than the director himself.
(As I'm part greek, I understand what he says and hearing him swear in greek at mentally challenged trainees is hilarious.)

Zer_p42

Mar 3, 2022
Greece
+Major Support
+/- Says this phrase in greek a lot.
I honestly have no clue how he is not an Ambassador yet, probably the most active IA player that has been part of the department for the longest time and possibly even more active than the director himself.
(As I'm part greek, I understand what he says and hearing him swear in greek at mentally challenged trainees is hilarious.)
I have to say im sorry about the greek phrases i get that they are anoying for people who dont avtually understand the language. I'll try to stop but im not so sure it'll be in succes. Also the phrase isnt that serious in greek as it is in english.

Deleted member 2482

+Support
+Friendly
+Active
+Nice guy
+Not powerhungry

imagen_2022-07-19_145646451.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Agent Lebronidis

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the community, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing ambassadorial duties. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps as an ambassador.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.