> Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• Chaos Insurgency Alpha (Held)
  • Internal Affairs Agent (Current)
  • Intelligence Ambassador (Current)
  • Director of Intelligence (Current)
  • SCP-096 (Current)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

> Yes. ERP warning back when i first started playing on the server. I was messing around with someone while there was not many players on and a staff member caught us.

(The warning was back in 15th of January)

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
  1. Progress. Since my first day on the server i have made up my mind to progress through the in-character ranks of the server and maybe see myself on the top. I have made up to Director of Intelligence and the next big step is becoming a Site Advisor.
  2. Competent. I am a really competent member CL4 Personnel of the foundation. I know how to make decisions and when should i make them. I am a really good document writer also, i am experienced with making documents, guides and anything related to background work such as Spreadsheets etc.
  3. Dedication. No matter what position i am in, i always dedicate myself to that work and job. You can't climb through the foundation rank ladder if you can't even dedicate yourself to your current job.
  4. Care. I care for the people who seeks help from me or my colleagues, i am a really approachable person when it comes to solving problems, mistakes and/or further help with anything.
  5. Careful. When it comes to becoming a Senior CL4+ Personnel i am always careful with my words, actions and decisions and that's how it should be. I think twice or thrice before doing any of the things mentioned above for the wellbeing of my position, my image and everyone else's health.
  6. Active. When it comes to a position like a Site Advisor, being active is a must and that's how i can be. People often seeks help from a Site Administration personnel and when there are none, they will be left in the dark and no one would want that. Unless i have a really important thing to do or it's my exam week (i study at an University) then i can be on most of the time, about 4-5 hours+ every day.
  7. Fun. When it comes a position like Site Advisor, it can be fun due to the roleplay interactions you will have to attend or make. Roleplaying is fun but exhausting at the same time. But in the end, if it what makes me happy then it shall be it.
  8. Balanced. I know the balance between being professional and being fun. As a Site Advisor you will have to be professional on site at all times but this doesn't mean you can't be fun. I know the time to crack couple of jokes or i know the time to have a serious talk with someone about anything. Being strict all the time will push people away from you but if you find the fine line between being approachable and being professional/strict then people above you and below you will like you.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

• I am an experienced CL4 Member of the foundation, not just Junior CL4 but Senior too. I can take whatever is thrown to me but that does not mean i can't seek help from other Site Administration members who are more experienced than me.
  • I know how to write documents, i have written a lot of documents that are very unique and informational. Background work is a very important factor of being a Site Advisor which i can absolutely do and know how to do it perfectly. It is a skill which i posses and will posses all the time.
  • I am a qualified leader of the foundation and i can prove this by my time as a Director of Intelligence. Now that DEA update is on it's way i would like to focus on becoming a Site Administration member and expand my leadership skills this way.
  • I have been a lot of things such as; A Gensec Officer, Senior Researcher, Tech Expert, IA Agent, Intel Director and lastly but not least a role model who came after me. I know my way around the facility and know what is what and what is where. I have a lot of experience with Leading people, what SCPs can do, surface relations and everything else.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • SA members directly report to O5 about the health of the Site and any updates on the on-going operations
  • Making sure site is healthy and should be working how it's supposed to be
  • Oversee departments/regiments they are assigned to and help their leads with anything they need help with. SA are also responsible with making sure their assigned department/regiment is performing well and doing their duties accordingly to their policies.
  • Accepting/Denying department directors/chiefs such as Intel, Internal Affairs, Medicine, Research and General Security.
  • SA are also responsible with punishing foundation personnel who are abusing their power for the worse, misconduct and overall unprofessional behaviour. All foundation personnel have to act accordingly and they must have standards.
  • SA also work closely with Ethics regarding tribunals and overall misconduct.
  • Authorising Advanced Armory for different situations such as Matador for BTRs.
  • Authorising D-Block sweeps

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[ Operation Bereted Moles ]

After Zwacky's promotion to Director of Intelligence there has been a lot of commotion with CGITVs aka Parawatches. Zwacky called one of his Ambassadors to his office, Houston Armstrong.

Director Zwacky: Hello, Houston. I heard about the current situation with the surface info breaches/leaks and i have decided to get an Operation on-going and along with this you and bunch of other Ambassadors will be Leads of the Operation, understood?

Ambassador Houston Armstrong: Understood. When will this Operation commence?

Director Zwacky: Soon. *Puts the Operation document on the desk and slowly pushes it to Houston* Any relative information is in this document. "Operation Bereted Moles".

Ambassador Houston Armstrong: Understood, i'll be taking my leave. Thank you, Director. *Houston proceeds to take the document and leave the office*

[ Reassignment to Site Advisor ]

After Director Zwacky's success with [Operation Bereted Moles] he finally felt relaxed about the situation with CGITV and he could finally get to work on other projects he has been thinking about. But right before he could finally take a breather his phone rang, which he picked up and answered;

Director Zwacky: Director of Intelligence Department Zwacky, how can i help you?

Site Director █████: Need you in my office. Important matter. Be here asap. *ends the call*

*Zwacky while confused, stands up from his desk and makes his way to the SD office in Core Sector. While walking there he sees people around the Core Sector are looking at him rather happy and serious*

*Zwacky knocks on the massive wooden door and it opens 5 seconds after the knocking*

Site Director █████: Take a seat, Zwacky.

Director of Intel Zwacky: *Takes a seat right in front of Broda* Yes, Director. What do you need me for?

Site Director █████: You see. I might have an open slot for a Site Advisor position and thought you would be interested?

Director of Intel Zwacky: What if i say yes? What would happen to the Intelligence Department?

Site Director █████: Don't worry about your Department. What matters is this matter in your hands. We think you would be the perfect candidate for this position. Yes or no?

Director of Intel Zwacky: What if i say no? What would happen then?

Site Director █████: We don't want you to say no, but if you happened to say no then nothing would happen. You will continue your duties as the Director of Intelligence Department like the usual and miss a spot as a Site Advisor. That simple. Make your choice now. Zwacky.

Site Advisor Zwacky: I am in.

Site Director █████: Good. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
+support, great RP as Director of Intelligence, good/thought-out application.

When I see you in-game you've always got great RP, and conduct your DOI role greatly, and if you were SA I'm sure you'd do the same.

Best of luck.

Zuko

Sep 5, 2022
+HUGE Support
-Great Interactions
-Senior Cl4 Experience
-Active
-Great RP
-Very chill guy

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-Great app
-Senior CL4 experience

-Not many interactions

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
+ Support
Done amazing as DOI
Improved Relations with SOP and intel to make intel more respectable
Amaizng changes and developments in Intel.
Limited Lore on SA APP
Limited RP interactions

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Zwacky

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

SA_WARNING.png

Status
Not open for further replies.