unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

colt0923

Dec 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Chicken man
Your SteamID:76561198952814082
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198952814082/
Date of ban:2/14/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): fail rp for using 106 and the chosen one 2 times on accident
Who banned you:kira rose
Ban length?:3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):Uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: try not taking 106 and the chosen one
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes i have been warned
Why should you be unbanned: because using 106 is against the rules and I was never informed of the chosen one being banned also to confirm what people are saying in ooc as an O1 told me to stop taking it and i thought he mean to like not to test with and if he said it in comms i would of listen
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: to be insure of the new rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i like playing with friends and the people were nice and the admins are nice too like the one i had he listen too

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Hey Chicken Man,

Thank you for submitting an appeal i hope you are well.

As discussed in the sit for the SL that reviews this appeal. You drank the chosen one juice twice as a researcher and returned to the scene on both occassions after death, With use of the chosen one falling under failRP and your prior warnings you was issued with a 3 day ban as per the punishment guide as you had reached the Class E punishment.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @colt0923,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your ban appeal will be accepted due to the fact that drinking The Chosen One is not a rule break. I will be speaking to Kira in regards to this.

I understand your ban has already expired, but still contact an Admin+ in-game to get it removed from your record.​

Status
Not open for further replies.