Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Your Discord name & tag: Jxsnn#0001

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: DarkRP

Date of ban (if known): 25th July 2021 (I believe)

Reason for ban (if known): Continuing drama

Who banned you?: Hydro

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: only twice before for pretty much the same exact reason

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
Now that i'm back in school and i've been revising for exams and stuff since we just had mocks, i have cracked down alot on the immaturity and silliness. I realise now that I was actually in the wrong instead of you guys who are the people I blamed for treating me 'unfairly'. I just want to join back to get the latest updates for cc and cg and also get back in touch with some old friends I used to play with on cg which i have not spoken to in a while due to my ban. I have also realised that I might have ADHD which may have contributed to my foolishness. I promise I will not repeat these actions again.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Jxsnn,

I've been denying most of the appeals you've been posting up to this point but based on what you've written in this appeal I've decided to give you a final chance. This is very much on thin-ice terms, so please ensure you follow all of our Discord server's rules.

If upon your return to the Discord server you continue to be disruptive and unconstructive then your ban may be reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.