Not open for further replies.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
Your Discord name & tag: Jxsnn#1106

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: DarkRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 1127284564700704859

Date of ban (if known): 21/11/2023

Reason for ban (if known): I'm actually not sure, I just think they took my rather obvious joke completely wrong.

Who banned you?: Kvarkar

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yeah

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
No clue why what I did was worth a ban from the discord. From memory, I replied to Relman with "Nah bruh it's for the community, and you'll never catch me lacking in the MRP or SCP discord servers, and also so I can harass the staff into making a FiveM server"

Then Relman decided to pull out some Shakespeare quote out of the blue (or something from the bible I'm not too sure) and asked "have you heard this quote / saying before" and I responded sarcastically with "Funnily enough I don't think I have", because it sounded like something wrote in the year 100 A.D.

Clearly he didn't quite like my sarcastic tone, and then said "Timeouts lead to perm bans" or something like that, and then he was like "I am not going to interact with you anymore Jxsnn"

Then I was like "ok, I felt threatened anyways, you were out-grammaring me"

And then I started singing down the microphone whilst I was waiting for the bus to come

and then he must have had enough and told his Senior Admin son to ban me.

Sorry but this is ridiculous. If you're going to ban someone then at least send them a reason, because what am I meant to learn from this? Same as all the warnings that are given out and hidden straight away??

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Ban Reduced

Hi @Jason ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Based on your actions, a ban is more than warranted. You've been given several clear warnings to stop doing what you've been doing, and you were aware of the potential consequences for your actions.

Despite this, I cannot agree with the ban length being permanent, so I will be reducing it to a month.

Kind regards,
Remmy​

Status
Not open for further replies.