Status
Not open for further replies.

GToni

Mar 5, 2022
1. Your in-game name: GToni

2. Your SteamID: 76561198274631320

3. Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GoncaCRLH/

4. Date of ban: 11/04/2022

5. What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM class-b- That_Guy

6. Who banned you: The cyanide hunter Jr

7. Ban length?: 4 weeks (now 1 week and 4 days left)

8. Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

9. What will you do to stop this from happening again: When I got my second warn, before this ban, I red the rules so i wouldn't break any and get banned, this case it was an exception, cause they broke a rule on me. and my intention wasnt to kill them, just the vehicle, I am almost certain that any of them got no damage. But thats no excuse I should have called an admin, now I know that.

10. Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I was warned, and in ~february I got banned 2 weeks.

11. Why should you be unbanned: Those guys were breaking a server rule, and I in my dumbness decided to respond the same way. And I know that it is the second time I get banned, and you probably think that it will happen again. I 'll enjoy the server without breaking any rules.

12. How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: its impossible to ensure that, but i ll try my best.

13. Why do you want to rejoin this server?: A very good server, good comunity. Very nice events. Sometimes, I still keep interacting in discord with the 17th .

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
No one was trying to kidnap you, the kidnap kill cooldown was respected.
Plz stop the cap

GToni

Mar 5, 2022
Ok, in that time look to me like a kidnapp. I accept it. i ll wait untill the end of the ban. sorry for that

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi GToni,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The appeal will be denied on the basis you have admitted to wrongdoing and want to wait out the rest of the ban.

There is no need to re-appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.