Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Your in-game name: Baba Yaga ( I think)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605011801
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170289330/
Date of ban: 02/04/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion C
Who banned you: \Rushi\
Ban length?:26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not break anymore rules
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes multiple times for FearRP as well as ban evading
Why should you be unbanned: : It has been nearly 3 months now since I have been originally banned for the 8 weeks which was on the 6/2/2023, before the 26 week ban. I believe now that I have grown as a person and have come to realise my mistakes. I am so sorry for everything I have done in the past, I would love another chance on the server as I have matured and will follow the rules to the best of my ability as well as roleplay. I am sorry for the past, It confuses me why I would break rules on a server I have actively enjoyed, I promise to never break anymore rules as I now understand that all it does is lead down a road of misery. I am sorry for ban evading and I am sorry for everything I have ever done. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance. I will be forever grateful if you do.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Each day I will read the rules to make sure I do not break anymore. I promise I will not.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server has gave me the greatest experience and has made me have fun, which not many games do. Like I had said I have no clue what I trolled on a server I have enjoyed playing. I hope and pray that I can once again play on this server.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hey @FEFGamer,

I was the one that banned you for ban evasion. The first ban evasion ban should've served as a deterent. The second one adds an additional 26 weeks. Class C is a permanent ban, and is only applied to those who constantly ban evade without care of the rules. Since you had ban evaded so many times, I had extended it accordingly.

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Hey, yeah I am sorry for ban evading it was just after nearly waiting 8 weeks I decided to alt on the server, I understand that was the wrong thing to do and I realise that now. Sorry for that

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Also, I just realised I put Ban Evasion C for some reason, No clue why, but I double checked it is "Ban Evasion". Here is proof as well

1682774671694.png

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
And also, Let me re-tell all the times I have been banned for ban evasion, (6/02/23) This was the day I had gotten banned for 8 weeks, (2/04/23) 7 weeks later, this date was the second time I got banned for ban evasion which lead to the 26 week ban, From then till now, almost a month later, I have not played the server at all. So ultimately I have been punished twice for ban evasion. Hope this helps my side more..

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Denied

Hi @FEFGamer

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal.

You clearly admit here that you actively went out of your way to evade this ban. The issue is this is the third time this has occurred and thus due to our punishment guidelines a permaban was issued. The ban will stay in place until you prove you can be a constructive member of the Community.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.

Kind regards,

Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.