Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Your in-game name: Baba Yaga (I think)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605011801

Your steam communitylink: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170289330/

Date of ban: 02/04/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion

Who banned you: Bobby Clinton

Ban length?: Perma

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will read the rules and will try my absolute best to roleplay.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yeah for fear rp and ban evasion.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I have suffered the consequences as I have been banned for months now, I promise to properly roleplay and to fully follow the rules, I am sorry for all the past trouble I have made and promise to not break another rule as well as to not cause any more trouble. I never understood why I would break rules on a server I have enjoyed playing, I am sorry for all the mistakes I have made. And I believe I have learnt my lesson. If I could have another chance on the server, I would be grateful. I understand if I can't join the server again. I know it is hard to believe after all the trouble I have caused but I hope you can have a change of heart and give me one more chance, I wish I could go back in time to avoid all this mess, I have said this before, but I truly mean it. I am sorry for everything I have done, and I hope we can look past this. But I understand if you can’t.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: to fully ensure that I won’t break anymore rules I will be fully reading the rules to ensure I know them all so I do not break any of them.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to re-join as I believe this is one of the best gmod servers. It has brought me great experiences in the past of playing. I am sorry for ever breaking rules, I do not truly understand why I did break rules, looking back I am both ashamed and annoyed at myself. I hope I can have the chance to redeem myself.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hey @FEFGamer,

I'll use the same response from your previous appeal. The first ban evasion ban should've served as a deterent. The second one adds an additional 26 weeks. Class C is a permanent ban, and is only applied to those who constantly ban evade without care of the rules. Since you had ban evaded so many times, I had extended it accordingly. It also hasn't been 4 weeks since your last appeal.

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Since I uploaded before the deadline, should I remove and wait till next week so that I have waited the full 4 weeks?

Appeal Denied

Hi @FEFGamer,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the delay in response. Given your history on the server, it seems that you play to cause trouble/have no intent to roleplay. Evading a ban 3 separate times only further proves this point. You also did not wait out your re-appeal date that Jules had given you before making this unban request. Given these points, I don't believe that allowing you back will be beneficial at this time.

You may re-appeal in 5 weeks

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.