Your in-game name: Wellington
Your SteamID: 76561198989683303
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/
Date of ban: 23rd dec 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe toxicity
Who banned you: reborn
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: wont print documents im given
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned for different things like fail rp (i uncuffed myself)
Why should you be unbanned: didnt think what i was doing was as serious as it was, very apologetic, didnt mean to cause harm just thought it was funny
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: wont print things im told to by random people
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
good server

r6_Jamo1

Dec 23, 2023
I was banned for printing a document that contained a poem about a player on the server, i did not write the poem, only print it. The poem basically said they were fat, silly thing to do and i have apologised for printing it.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Response

Hello r6_Jamo1, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal. I banned you for severe toxicity outside of the regular guidelines as you wrote a document that was extremely offensive to another community member, because they arrested you. I read the document and it was extremely toxic and was not acceptable behavior at all and you did not seem to care when I told you of the punishment you would be receiving.

r6_Jamo1

Dec 23, 2023
Appeal Response

Hello r6_Jamo1, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal. I banned you for severe toxicity outside of the regular guidelines as you wrote a document that was extremely offensive to another community member, because they arrested you. I read the document and it was extremely toxic and was not acceptable behavior at all and you did not seem to care when I told you of the punishment you would be receiving.
I did not write the document

r6_Jamo1

Dec 23, 2023
Appeal Response

As i said, i did not write this document, i was handed one, thought it was funny and printed 3 more, then handed them around. One i put in a room so i could find it again, and then went and asked bluey, the person it was written about, to print more as i had no credits, to which he did.... Me and bluey both printed the poem about him, of which neither of us wrote.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Regardless of if you wrote it, or if you distributed it, you are guilty of the incident. We take stuff like this seriously, and given whats happened, I don't feel confident you can comply with the rules upon your return.

You can wait out the ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.