Status
Not open for further replies.

Vested

May 21, 2022
Your in-game name: Cole
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79440448
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VestedHD/
Date of ban: 5/20/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "severe toxicity"
Who banned you: Richard
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I never had a sit or exact reason to why I was banned so I'm assuming it was my last rp, next time I will try to make it more clear or avoid that rp entirely.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: I'd like to play on the server this weekend, I believe the reason I was banned was because I fell into D-Block and instead of trying to get out I roleplayed with a d-class as he told me to go into the bathroom. I broke the rules giving him a gun I think, if that's confirmed to be the reason wont happen again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: pinky promise
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its a lot of fun, and I felt like I was contributing to the community I made a mistake pushing the rules in d-block.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Hi Vested the reason for you ban wasn't due to you falling into D-block and giving guns to d boys (still breaking rules) the ban was due to your use of saying the n-word which in no matter what situation is allowed to say, also some extra info I banned you by the request of a T-mod (Menendez) since they can not ban for the required time, and for ensuring that you wont break the rules again you should not just put "pinky promise" put an actual way you can ensure you wont break them, have a good day.

Vested

May 21, 2022
Hi Vested the reason for you ban wasn't due to you falling into D-block and giving guns to d boys (still breaking rules) the ban was due to your use of saying the n-word which in no matter what situation is allowed to say, also some extra info I banned you by the request of a T-mod (Menendez) since they can not ban for the required time, and for ensuring that you wont break the rules again you should not just put "pinky promise" put an actual way you can ensure you wont break them, have a good day.
Are you kidding me? I've never said the n-word I'd be the first to admit to any other bs but thats just a straight lie.

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
Your in-game name: Cole
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79440448
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VestedHD/
Date of ban: 5/20/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "severe toxicity"
Who banned you: Richard
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I never had a sit or exact reason to why I was banned so I'm assuming it was my last rp, next time I will try to make it more clear or avoid that rp entirely.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: I'd like to play on the server this weekend, I believe the reason I was banned was because I fell into D-Block and instead of trying to get out I roleplayed with a d-class as he told me to go into the bathroom. I broke the rules giving him a gun I think, if that's confirmed to be the reason wont happen again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: pinky promise
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its a lot of fun, and I felt like I was contributing to the community I made a mistake pushing the rules in d-block.
Was your in-game name something other than "Cole before this?"
Because if your name was sometihng along the lines of "Vested" then i had ask to have yu banned because you outloud yelled at someone and called them the Hard R.

yayo

May 21, 2022
yeah, this is just bs or miscommunication tbh. I was in call with Vested and he never used the NWord or was toxic at all honestly. He was also abruptly banned (nobody came and talked to him, he just disappeared and we got off). I think it's really abnormal and you might be confusing him with someone else. That's also why he assumed you banned him for failrping guns into dblock

Vested

May 21, 2022
My actual character name in the screen is 123pvc because when I originally created it I didnt know what I was doing, so every time I spawn i change my name to cole because it gets reset and it wont let me change the original. I'm kinda leaning towards this being a mix up now?

Vested

May 21, 2022
Because if your name was sometihng along the lines of "Vested" then i had ask to have yu banned because you outloud yelled at someone and called them the Hard R.
my name has never been vested in game

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
Ok, I'm not 100% sure but this could have been an accident, I had asked for a cadet named Vested to be Banned for 3 Days for "Severe Toxicity" and Richard may have banned vested from STATUS in console, I am not 100% sure if this is true though. I am sorry if there was just a misunderstanding because the Vested, I wanted to be banned had left the server when I asked him to be banned. After reading through this, it seems like you truly had no idea why you were banned and that I didn't talk to you about it, so I think that this ban was a misunderstanding on our end.

Vested

May 21, 2022
Ok, I'm not 100% sure but this could have been an accident, I had asked for a cadet named Vested to be Banned for 3 Days for "Severe Toxicity" and Richard may have banned vested from STATUS in console, I am not 100% sure if this is true though. I am sorry if there was just a misunderstanding because the Vested, I wanted to be banned had left the server when I asked him to be banned. After reading through this, it seems like you truly had no idea why you were banned and that I didn't talk to you about it, so I think that this ban was a misunderstanding on our end.
Thanks for clarifying, its definitely a misunderstanding as my in game name has never been vested and I was online when I got banned im sure you can check logs for 100% proof. Can I get unbanned?

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
Thanks for clarifying, its definitely a misunderstanding as my in game name has never been vested im sure you can check logs for 100% proof. Can I get unbanned?
I will See what i can as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Appeal Accepted

Hi @Vested

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking to the staff that gave you your punishment and seeing that this was a miscommunication/error on the side of the staff team, I sincerely apologize on behalf of the USA Staff members for this false ban. Your punishment will be revoked and you may re-join the server.

Kind regards,
Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.