Feb 4, 2021
Your in-game name: Tetley Tea
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157028373

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealConfuseD/

Date of ban: 10/04/21

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP

Who banned you: MysticAce

Ban length?: 1 week

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will ask the highest rank admin if I can mess around with a group of people beforehand

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I think the ban is extremely harsh and I was clearly joking around. Basically what happened is I was using a dupe that launches myself into the air with 2 other people who were also having fun with it. I used it twice on a postvan which was repeatedly running us over as a way to prevent this. MysticAce then brought me into a sit and told me I would be banned if I did it again. He then flew away mid way through me asking him a question which was quite rude. I then made a new sit asking if I could use it on just the other people who were having fun with it. He said no and I asked why we couldn't have fun on a dead gmod server as the player count was quite low at the time with a chunk of the players being afk. He said nope which I replied to with "Don't be such a party pooper" which was clearly a joke and I shouldn't even have to explain why it is a joke. I then said "god forbid we can't have fun on a dead gmod server" which is again clearly a joke and not to be taken seriously. He said something about god forbid I break rules and bitch about it to which I reiterated about how the server was currently dead. He then banned me and Totley Toe who had been AFK for at least 30 mins. Not only is this incompetent staffing due to him banning 2 players instead of one, I was clearly making a joke and being sarcastic and somehow I was the one banned even though there was a player spamming props at me in main street. I can supply screenshots of the ingame chat if needed but it's basically what I've explained here, I also have proof of him banning Totley Toe for 1 week for NITRP which is a 100% false ban and is a completely incompetent action alongside my ban imo.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ask the highest ranking admin if I am unsure if I am allowed to do something

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It's the best gmod DarkRP server by a long shot and I have been a loyal player for years, also spending a great deal of money to support the server further showing my love for the server and how I would not try to get banned or NITRP, I think the admin might have been having a bad day or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.