Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Chad

Aug 15, 2024
Your in-game name:Edward 'Sigma' Chad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:861418935
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lamtheonewhoknocks
Date of blacklist:15/8/2024 When the server completed maintenance
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I think its IP Changing it says - REDACTED
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): No I only hard reset my router.
Please list any alt accounts: None
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Nobody
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I think i will not have any more hard resets I did that because i made mistake in Internet Admin Panel I tried restarting my router still no internet i connected on my mobile data I searched on my phone how to reset my type of a router i found a little hole in the router (Reset) i found a little pen I put the pen inside for like 5 seconds and it restarted everything my internet name internet password ip everything literally after that i tried joining the server it was perfect timing it just opened i tried getting in i heard a weird song I did not know what it meant so I just waited for the models and everything to load to see YOU ARE BLACKLISTED message written.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Warned yes
Why should you be unblacklisted: I think i didn't do nothing wrong I did not know this would happen
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I think I won't make any more mistakes in my router settings.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to play again I waited for the maintenance I was so happy that we aint getting lag anymore. (HOPE SO)

EDIT: I had to get a new router from my provider now because the problems kept happening the internet just cuts off, now it's better. If you need my new IP Address I'll PM it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.