'Unbroken' T-Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

'Unbroken' MRP Mod Application

Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): ??
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
10memegod01
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have 1 week V_Time, I also have played the server for over 6 weeks on and off in the community. Over this past week I have also done 18 hours roughly
In what country are you located?: ??
Timezone:
BST/GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17th MSgt. 'Unbroken'
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS Sgt. 'Llanfairpwllgwyngyll'
Civilian name: James Strongman
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:544854176
Discord ID: 722167509553512548
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

• Base camping;
  • FailRP;
  • RDM;
  • RDM;
  • ERP (2022)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Not in a GMod community, however I have owned and ran my own SCP:SL servers. One of which was the largest in the UK with active player counts of up to 30 a day. We had developers, video editors and so on. It was an incredibly active community that I took pride in. If an Admin wishes to contact me about this I can give them proof of this (The server was shut down in late of 2022, nearly all the staff. Including myself had exams and decided it would be ideal to just close the server) I also ran an SCP:SL server in 2021 however that didn't go anywhere. The server died after a month or two.

(If an Admin wishes to contact me about this, I can supply proof)

As, Connor has also seen. I have helped with other communities. One of which, was a large modding community for a MilSim game. The goal of which was to use the SDK to create a Tarkov style experience. With at one point roughly 20 or so Developers. It was a community project that I left to apply for CN GM as I had lost interest in it and wanted and still want to help CN.

I used to stream on a regular basis, which is why I have the name KFC is LIVE. I of course, ran communities for that. And, hosted events to ensure the people in the discord server, and following me. Wouldn't lose interest. However, I have since stopped streaming as I lost interest after 5 or so months.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I am well acquainted with CN SCP:RP. Furthermore I have also played on other servers in the GMod Community. I have played on 100s of servers and have been in countless communities at one point.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

From 3-4 PM till 8-9 PM, Friday/Saturday/Sunday I can do longer depending on my schedule.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to encourage good behaviour, and help make the community a welcoming place for new people. The goal of me applying for mod is to set an example for my community and the people around it.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am unbiased. I don't judge people and normally I'll assess the people in my sit, if I feel like a person deserves it. I may give them a little slack, as I don't think punishment is the best course of action in some scenarios. It's always best to recognise that we're all human at the end of day. And each person has faults

Furthermore, I am willing to go above and beyond in my role as Mod. Filling out tasks that SL or CL need done, and engaging with the community with a smile of my face. The goal isn't to be a police force, but to engage with the community and make their time on CN a memorable one. Be that making a person laugh, or dealing with a situation in a professional and non-biased way. I hope to encourage RP on the server, and deal with internal issues.

Last edited:

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Hello,

I would like to state. The decrease in activity in recent memory is because I have been on Holiday, I still am on Holiday. However, I am trying my best to afford some time to get on, as to help my Regiment and have fun on the server. Before anyone makes any comments on my V_Time I would like to state that over this past week (Starting from last Sunday-Today) I have been on most days. My V_Time is average in my opinion, and that is incredibly good considering the fact I am on my holidays however that can change at any point in time. I am on mobile data, which is running out fast. However, this isn't permanent and I will be home soon. I hope the aspect, that I am on Holiday doesn't interfere with my application as I am still active regardless.

Have a good day!
  • 'Unbroken'

Message #1 (24/08/23)
Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who has responded to my application, it's quite heartwarming to be honest and I'm pleased to know that I've left a positive impact on this community. I would like to thank everyone for their honest feedback. Reading all the messages is quite wholesome and I'd like to thank you lot!
I'd also like to state, that I am happy to know that my V_Time is okay. I was worried that it would be "too low" but thankfully this isn't the case.
Have a good day!
  • 'Unbroken'

Message #2 (25/08/23)

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

All of my experiences with You were quite nice on SCPRP, as you were very friendly. I've known you for a while now, and with that know that you would be capable of being a part of the Staff team on MRP.

Good luck!

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+ Support

Hiya Unbroken, since your last application I’ve seen your activity go up a lot, and that is why I will be leaving a +support. Good luck!

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support
Active
Friendly
Never had any problems

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
+/- Neutral
Good interactions
Increase in activity

Unsure of Maturity

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @KFC is LIFE
Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.