In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Alaska Standard Time
Character name(s): "Argent" / Evil "Milkman"
Civilian name: "Milkman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?:1706927598768.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held MTF Nu7 CSG and CPL currently holding MTF O-1 CPL and holding CI-D
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 1 RDM warn and 1 FailRP warn. The FailRP warn was for a rule clarification I didn't know at the time regarding dealing with SCP-096.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- I have been a Senior Agent for about 3 or 4 weeks now.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I am applying for Special Agent as I wish to grow my opportunities within DEA. I find the enjoyment in DEA when it comes to interactions with GOI, and the unique experiences that can provide.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I am suitable for Special Agent because due to my time in MTF units such as Nu7, O-1 , and CI. I have experience defending the foundation against CI, engaging in combat With CI, GOC, and SCP's. I have experience with demonstrating leadership from my time as a Senior Agent, and from my time in MTF Nu-7 CSG and CPL.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- At this current moment I haven't written any documents but I know what makes a document good. What makes a doc good is how its formatted, accurate Information, reliable information, ease of reading, and grammar.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a DEA Special Agent are
- Providing new operatives / agents with their entrance testing.
- Approval or Denial of MC&D Permits
- External relations with GOI
- Hostage Negotiations
- Being a role model for both New and Senior agents.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: My characters lore starts off in America in the state of Chicago where he grew up on the streets fending for himself. When he was old enough he decided to join the US Military and decided to become a Navy SEAL. On a mission deep behind enemy lines he was noticed by the SCP Foundation and was recruited. His old name was forgotten and redacted he now goes by the codename of "Argent".

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2023
Dear @UnderatedMilk

In regards to your Special Agent Application, we have decided to DENY your special Agent Application.

If you wish to find out more about your denial reason please contact me over email (Discord: Joseph Von Claus).

You may reapply in no less than 2 Weeks time,

- Agency Manager Joseph Von Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.