Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten

Oct 5, 2023
Your in-game name: "Kitten"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116713627
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/3987256
Date of ban: 10/5/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Inappropriate Conduct
Who banned you: "Gambler"
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Apparently not say the things that I said because apparently they are not allowed even in out of character chat.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No.
Why should you be unbanned: Firstly I don't even believe what I said was that bad I just said in OOC that "I have a penis in my mouth", followed by "anyone else?" to which a few others actually responded and agreed with me that they too had penises in their mouths. More over the fact I believe the staff member just took the easy chance to flex his power and instantly banned me instead of giving me an opportunity to read over the rules or even explain what I can or cannot say. I slightly believe the ban was heavily weighed on the fact that the comment made was homoerotic, and personally I do not believe a homophobic staff team is a good look.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I literally haven't broken any rules before and don't plan on anytime soon I'll read up on the rules as I only quickly have glanced over them for a few things.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Civil Networks is pretty cool and the people are pretty cool and SCP RP is pretty cool and being an SCP is pretty cool and researching is pretty cool and being a security guard is pretty cool and if you guys unbanned me that'd be pretty cool.

Tayor Doctor Man

Jul 29, 2022
Complaint Response
Hello person, this is a response to your complaint written by "Gambler"

Hey, you were banned for 'Inappropriate Conduct' following a comment you made in OOC saying along the lines of 'I have a -- in my mouth, does anyone else?' People responded with yeah/same/uhuh as a response or just saying shocked words such as AYO, WOAHHH or anything else to show shock.

I had brung you into a sit, checked your warnings and told you that was disgusting and you shouldn't do it. You pulled out the homophobia card, saying that you were gay and that you do it most of the time. Then as I said I was going to have to ban you for a day, you said 'Everyone else that said yes should also get banned.' I responded with 'No, they shouldn't. You were the person that said it, not them.' Please think before making comments that are along the lines of showing off things that are considered disgusting to potential young audiences that we have.

Next time, please think before opening your mouth and making such comments.
-Gambler

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hello, @kitten

It is an expectation of all players in our community to follow good behaviour standards and this includes whilst chatting in OOC. We have young players who do play on our servers, and as such your conduct was very inappropriate.

As per the above, no action will be taken.​

Status
Not open for further replies.