Status
Not open for further replies.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
Your in-game name: Jearls

Your SteamID: 76561199229136385

Your steam community link: NA

Date of ban: July 3, 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): 2nd stacked bans Class X

Who banned you: their is no name, But I believe it was bloodhound

Ban length?: 9 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will reread the rules a few more times. I will also stop being any combat that spawns with a gun. I will only be d-class.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes, many other time. Now when ever I get warned one time I get banned.

Why should you be unbanned: I love the sever. I have all ways come back to the sever after getting unbanned. I have taken time to make this and the one before it to get unbanned. I have made my new friends from the sever like Reggie Thompson, Class, Goodman, Bob Hill, and many more.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will reread the rule a few more time like I said before. I will stick to d-class as to not get any more Failrp warns. It was a heat of the moment thing.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have many friends on it and it is the only sever I play on Garry's mod. I have also spent days worth of time playing it. I have stuck with it for months and always got on as soon as the ban got lifted.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello.

This is your second Stacked Class X ban for FailRP. Obtaining this many punishments for something that should have been corrected before it got to this point leads me to believe rereading the rules a few times will rectify the issues. Let me be clear, I'd love for you to be able to play. But due to the fact that all 8 of these FailRP incidents have happened within the last month to two months, I do not think your appeal should be accepted. I believe the slap-in-the-face "hey, stop it" should have happened a few bans ago, and I have serious reservations about just letting you back in after a few days.

Best of luck regardless.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
Hello.

This is your second Stacked Class X ban for FailRP. Obtaining this many punishments for something that should have been corrected before it got to this point leads me to believe rereading the rules a few times will rectify the issues. Let me be clear, I'd love for you to be able to play. But due to the fact that all 8 of these FailRP incidents have happened within the last month to two months, I do not think your appeal should be accepted. I believe the slap-in-the-face "hey, stop it" should have happened a few bans ago, and I have serious reservations about just letting you back in after a few days.

Best of luck regardless.
I have been ban for weeks at a time no matter how long I am banned I all ways come back because I love the sever. Thank you bloodhound for taking time to respond to my post.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Jearls

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon review of the situation, I have decided to not lift your ban. This is your 2nd Class X Ban for failrp, you have done this before and preceded to do it again.
Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Nuke​

Status
Not open for further replies.