Discord name: opium#2496

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5-6 Months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): “Ant”

Civilian name: Jake Hicks

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What are your total levels?: LJKON4b.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu7 CPL (Held)
E11 CPL (Held)
B1 CSG (Held)
CI-A (Held)
O1 SGT (Holding)
DEA Senior Agent (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 toxicity warns and 1 RDM

How long have you been a Senior Agent for? Around a week

Why are you applying for Special Agent? I would like to take on more responsibilities on the server and granting me this position I will be able to host tryouts for new DEA members and uphold the professional state DEA has. I would also like to help out other DEA members more than I can at this moment as a Senior Agent.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I think I would be the best fit for Special Agent because I have leadership experience. I can persist through tough challenges while keeping calm, working with both sides of the issue. I'm also a great problem solver. If there are issues within the DEA I can handle them quickly while ensuring no other problems come from the starting problem. Most importantly, I would call myself very active; I'm almost always on discord and can get in TeamSpeak and in-game with short notice.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have only wrote docs for researcher and all my docs have been graded excellent but I have done 3 documents. What I think makes a document good is if the document shows that the writer put in effort and time into it if we are writing docs about GOIs we don't want docs that are rushed so us as DEA can get all the info we can from it.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: They are the first member in the DEA CoC after Senior agent so most and any questions will first come though the special agents, as special agents you also have the responsibility to give out test and help lead the sub departments within the DEA

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
███“Ant”███ enrolled in the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, after completing secondary school. Although the demanding coursework and rigorous training were difficult, ███“Ant”███ was appointed to his first duty location, a destroyer, after being commissioned as an officer in the Navy. He was eager to start his job and to impress both his superiors and his fellow crew members. ███“Ant”███ served on numerous ships over the ensuing years. After one fateful day he was found alone at sea by MTF Orion 9 after an encounter with SCP-3000 he was taken to Site-███ for medical evaluation and later recruited into the department of external affairs due to his experience.

Kavi

Mar 9, 2023
+1 Ant has been around in regiments I have been in previously and from personal experience is incredibly active and shows good leadership qualities when conducting himself. In the DEA he has already been tasked with some certain responsibilities that Senior Agents normally wouldn't have and has handled it perfectly. I (Agency Manager) believe that he will do a great service to the department with Special Agent

• Love
Reactions: ants

Mike7

Feb 3, 2023
+support easily the best senior agent the department has ever known

• Love

OceanMan

Feb 7, 2023
+Support
OMG i love Ant so much, he is an excellent worker with extreme dedication

• Love

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023

Application Accepted

After a discussion with Senior leadership of the Department of External Affairs, I have decided to accept your application. Please contact myself at your earliest convenience to receive your training.

Director of External Affairs, "Walnut"

Reactions: Lafleur
Status
Not open for further replies.