PAC Request [US] Aphelios "Moop"'s Pac Submission Powersuit.

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested: If needed I can change it up like add cammo and etc. Just tell me what needs to be done and I'll change it. In lore we literally have

Powered exoskeleton's . It is given to every member in the GOC in the lore expect Ptolemy.​

GOC powersuit.png
Born in Canada, Red deer was constantly dealing with radiation and anomalies. He was dealing through rough times experiencing weight issues from a unknown cause, likely from an anomlaie but that didn't stop him from trying to fix that problem. He trained everyday no matter what he felt, eventually he started feeling more confident and feeling courageous enough to enter the danger zone.

His mission was to extract a briefcase his Father ordered him to get, entering the danger zone with his powersuit armor he proceeded with caution. As he felt the intense anomlaie activity he remembered the UIU told him that no man can ever fight the vortex but he is different he has the powersuit, he fought it with courage. The pushing and pulling barely throwing him off the ground.
He beat it taking the briefcase and extracting, once he returned after an catastrophic thirty minutes stomping his way back he finally returned with his Father congratulating him.

Father told him that this is the final step guiding him to the UIU talking about common goals, "The UIU can help you get faster nothing seems to work but you can trust me, they will!" Father said. I trusted him and walked a catastrophic fourty minutes to the meeting.

When I finally talked to the UIU and went through to tryouts it was hard passing but I made it after getting one final chance to pass the kill house test just making the time. I made it to Delta and I am now keen to make it further up to alpha. They even kept there promise giving me the anomaly (The Elastic Restrains) curing my disability. I now feel I am in debt to the UIU, I'm so thankful I will do anything to make them proud and successfully secure more missions.

During my attempts to become a high command in UIU I saw how harsh and straining the UIU really is. I was everyday waking up sitting there not wanting to do more terrible heinous acts with the UIU. The next day after trying to leave reasonably they tried to force amnestics into me making me forget what I've spent investigating and achieving. I was not having it and I threw a blue crystal that I made up in the lab.

An explosion went off and It screamed, they were too busy distracted at the explosion I took the chance to get out. Ever since that day I hated the UIU for trying to traumatised me but I'm not weak I'm tough they don't know me because they simply don't care they only want the investigations. I'm worth more then that I think I am more of a soldier then an FBI investigator. They wanted to promised me more 'things' after my family tragically died.

I tried to look for answers, I fell for there trap. They told me it was an SCP after I showed them hard evidence I found, but instead of helping me they used me telling me that they will use it to bring back my dead parents back. Telling me all sorts of crazy plans they thought up in there office, instead of doing helping me in a very heartbreaking situation they wanted to show the footage of it. The extreme ripping apart people left and right, telling me they were trying to capture it all along.
I took the only chance I could and escaped wanting the extermination of all SCP's but at the same time needily wanting to save every human including the UIU which I currently have had relations with. Even with the bad relations I still am happy to work with them as I had extremely good times with them and extremely bad times. As I wondered for a new career, I found the United Nations Of Canada.

I climbed the ranks using my powersuit that was upgraded by GOC funding, I climbed the ranks all the way to 1st Sergeant upgrading and changing my suit nearly everyday.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
PAC Denied

Hi @Moop , Thanks for taking your time to make a request.

Your PAC request has been denied for the following reasons; It Does not fit in the SCP Universe, and is not recognisable.

by Myself, Luft and Jason Taylor

You may amend your lore and request a review again by contacting a Server Leadership Member.

Kind Regards

@'Falcon' / Stealth