Civilian name: Herbert Whiteley

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-yes

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
-I want to help our medical staff and help them

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
-I got a lot of experience as a medic/combat medic and some people even say why I'm not a chief of medicine yet. I played as medical staff for a long time I can say (30-50 hours maybe?)

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- [EST]
1. ask the patient what happened, if it's a valid reason continue with est
2. ask the patient if they have been revived before
3. ask the patient if they consent to est, if yes continue, if no then abort
4. perform est
5. pick up my harpoon
6. revive the patient
7. heal the patient

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
-provide medical staff with help and tips, manage medical staff and monitor for bad behavior, and overall increase the reputation of medical

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(god damn this question always gets me in trouble)
Michael Haworth, a security officer was tired of always being hurt and killing people. Michael also was getting suicidal thoughts and therapy didn't help. While Michael was being sad and depressed, he didn't know what to do with himself and after a long time he decided to switch jobs, but Michael didn't exactly know what job he should choose. After a couple of days, an idea came to Michael's head... "I'm tired of this bullshit job! I always kill and kill people, I don't wanna do this anymore. I don't know what to do. " Michael goes to a corner, sits, and cries *5 minutes later* "I really want to help people but I do not know how! Hmm, maybe I should quit being a security officer and apply for medical, but I don't know anything about health. I'll think about it." Michael has calmed himself down but still stays at the corner. After a while, Michael decides to apply for medical. He goes to medbay, searching for a director of medicine. After some time, he finally found what he wanted. Michael: "Um excuse me?" DOM: "Yes?" Michael: "I was thinking about becoming medical personnel. Is there any chance for me to apply?" DOM: "Sure! I think we can figure out something. Come back in 4 days." Michael: "Okay thank you so much.".

4 days later, Michael comes back to medbay about his job. Fortunately, Michael did get his job on the medical staff. He worked hard, for 10 hours straight a day, very tired but determined and did not give up. He got a promotion to become a doctor. Years, months, and days passed, he tried to apply for a chief of medicine. What happens next is still a mystery.

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
-Support
-left a while section absent
-short (filled that last section out would've helped)

All CoM slots are currently full at the time. If you do apply again please fill out the last question it would've fixed all issues.

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
Application denied
Hey Michael Haworth
Thank you for your interest in the medical department, but unfortunately at this time all the slots are taken up. You may reapply when a spot opens.

-Yukiri

Status
Not open for further replies.